💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Dutch Radio

ThisBitch

Featured Posts

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Airplay, streaming and trends on social media, dus blijven streamen :) 

Edit: Airplay from Skyradio, NPO radio's 538, 3fm and SLAM! etc. also counts for the top40, Trending on Youtube too so I think she will be in top40 this week (and in 538 Top50). 

YouTube & Apple Music are going really strong! #1 since the release, where can we check Spotify numbers?

Q is really supporting, so we need the other radio stations too. Songs almost never debut that high so a top 10 to start will be amazing!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoLaA
3 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

YouTube & Apple Music are going really strong! #1 since the release, where can we check Spotify numbers?

Q is really supporting, so we need the other radio stations too. Songs almost never debut that high so a top 10 to start will be amazing!

Today's Top 50 Nederland on Spotify: #10 and this is an increase since yesterday. 

I don't know if other Dutch radio stations will supporting this song, 538 has their Top 538 Verruckte this week so if they will play ROM it will be Friday

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Jonathanholland
14 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Today's Top 50 Nederland on Spotify: #10 and this is an increase since yesterday. 

I don't know if other Dutch radio stations will supporting this song, 538 has their Top 538 Verruckte this week so if they will play ROM it will be Friday

That's actually not bad, since other songs wont have much airplay from 538 either 

19 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Look at who is promoting ROM:

Great promo :tony:

still not really like her tho 

Before there was love, there was silence

DutchHooker
Just now, Jonathanholland said:

Not again :selena:

Is this bad? Is it better when they play it without it?

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

hausofcy
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

They are,but only once a day and once a night :bradley: Meanwhile Q plays LoveGame, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Shallow, The Cure... Truly anything but Rain On Me. But it'll get better. With Shallow they were late too 

Nah Mnm is stanning hard. They only played it twice a day cause they have their weekend dj mixes that take over half of their usual programs. It already got a spin today during Peter van de Veire and it will probably get another spin or 2 today during planeet de cock and Mnm big hits. The hosts have been raving about it. 

Q-Music on the other hand :rip: 

🇯🇵

Jonathanholland
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Is this bad? Is it better when they play it without it?

The last time we had Stupid Love at like 98% 'Maak het', but then the station manipulated the numbers in 60% or something and never played it again. The same thing happened to the Cure if i remember correctly :saladga:

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Jonathanholland said:

The last time we had Stupid Love at like 98% 'Maak het', but then the station manipulated the numbers in 60% or something and never played it again. The same thing happened to the Cure if i remember correctly :saladga:

Indeed, it was gemaakt for 63% in the end. However, Say So by Doja Cat was gekraakt (which actually means they never play it again) but they play it like once a day so this Maken of Kraken thing is poep. 

Jonathanholland

Does a Dutch Ariana fanbase exist? Can they help us to 'maak het'? I'm a bit affraid they will filter international votes out and we will flop 

ThisBitch
5 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

Does a Dutch Ariana fanbase exist? Can they help us to 'maak het'? I'm a bit affraid they will filter international votes out and we will flop 

When does the maken of kraken poll end??

ThisBitch

Keep these thread alive Dutchies, I'm suddenly so excited that we have the opportunity to debut in the top 10. Let's do this!

LoLaA
6 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

When does the maken of kraken poll end??

Tonight I think. Results mostly at 8:15 pm. The poll started yesterday evening

Blown Away
43 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Belgium will be infected by NL if it smashes here (which it does). Lemme stream it a the border so they can hear it in Antwerp. :billie:

Fantastic, I'm already doing that but I can use any help. I already won one person over.

It's my boyfriend, but still...

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived