Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Dutch Radio

ThisBitch

Featured Posts

Dadru

Little bit off topic maybe but the fact that ROM is back at #1 trending on YT after Baardmans took the top spot for some hours :ohwell:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon
11 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

This is the same station that added Alejandro to their Foute Uur playlist :madge:

(Songs that are so "wrong" or tacky that they become good again. There's some great and fun music there but it's NOT where Alejandro belongs)

There is so much songs they call Fout nowedays, when it's mostly songs that are just older hits, and most of them aint really anything wrong or tacky about. Tbh Idk what Gaga song could be in that list.

14 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

The Dutch are too "doe maar normaal, dan doe je al gek genoeg" to deserve Gaga :madge:

(A Dutch saying that pretty much means "just act normal because we don't like things that are weird" :huntyga:)

Ugh yes I hate that. Nuchter zeggen ze ook wel eens. :sweat: Like I am too, but not like these kortpittige azijnzeiker tokkies on Facebook.

Ghost Face
51 minutes ago, Galvon said:

No? :udidnt: For real? 

Yes. I have kindly asked why they did feel the urge to eddit a bit to sexy Ariana next to not the best pic of Gaga instead of use a still from the music vid. And I've told them that this choice feel somehow like seksim.

Two Thumbs Up Ok GIF by Tinashe

It's an honor.

Galvon
22 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Yes. I have kindly asked why they did feel the urge to eddit a bit to sexy Ariana next to not the best pic of Gaga instead of use a still from the music vid. And I've told them that this choice feel somehow like seksim.

Two Thumbs Up Ok GIF by Tinashe

You are a hero tho. I just hope it won't backfire. :ohno: She just got her alarmschijf.

The music video was probably not released yet when they made that anouncement, but it's was a stupid picture anyway.

This one was horrible too:

https://www.top40.nl/releases-nieuws-spotlight-stupid-love

dutchyguy

Why do all the radio hosts hate her exactly? I don't really get it.

(the Netherlands was also really harsh on their reviews of the Monster ball, BTWB and Artrave..)

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

Why do all the radio hosts hate her exactly? I don't really get it.

(the Netherlands was also really harsh on their reviews of the Monster ball, BTWB and Artrave..)

It's easy to bash Gaga because she's different and unique and very undutch but I'm glad that most people finally saw her talent with ASIB/Shallow! Domien was very positive about Gaga Friday tho, he said "de grote Lady Gaga en Ariana Grande". He also called ROM a good song.

ThisBitch
1 hour ago, DziubiDaily said:

Belgium is still not playing this song WTF

:saladga:

Here Q plays it like 4 times, daily

Galvon

Tbh I don't even listen to radio that much, so Idk how manny times it gets played lol.

DziubiDaily
1 hour ago, ThisBitch said:

:saladga:

Here Q plays it like 4 times, daily

I literally don't get it. With Stupid Love, it was promoted to 'big hit' of the week instantly and got played on Q 3x daily.

Q Music literally posted an article announcing the collab on their socials, yet they haven't played it once. I just don't get it lol. Why would you announce the collab and then don't play it?

ThisBitch
1 hour ago, Galvon said:

Tbh I don't even listen to radio that much, so Idk how manny times it gets played lol.

I just saw on the Q app that they're playing it 6 times a day :diane: WE STAN

Jonathanholland

Maybe we should sent out some requests towards 538 and especialy 3FM DJ's on social media. Radio spins have big impact on the top 40 since their formula consists of streaming, radio and Youtube. ROM is #1 on AM, #12 on Spotify and #1 on Youtube right now so the song is likely to debut within the top 10. Some more spins might push it into the top 5. 

Some DJ's to message: 
Twitter

Spoiler

3FM
@evakoreman
@Frank3FM
@Angelique3FM
@hermandeperman
@joostschulte
@JoramKaat
@Jorien3FM
@kevinvanarnhem