💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Dutch Radio

ThisBitch

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland

Just listened to ROM on Slam yesterday, it was part of 'the stembus' (just like 538's maak of kraak het). 51% of the people on insta and 57% on the site wanted to hear it more often :selena:

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoLaA

So, since today ROM is in the voting list for the 538 top 50. They show 5 tracks from the 538 top 50 in random order so there is a chance ROM shows up. For each track you can choose 'stijgen' or 'dalen' and I'm a bit afraid now since it only got 58% at MAKEN of KRAKEN. keep streaming guys! 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA

ROM entered the top 10 from the 538 top50! :vegas: we can do this guys! 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

ThisBitch

If we're in the top 10 of the TOP 40 this Friday other radio stations have no choice but to play it right? Still #1 on YouTube and Apple after 4 days, new Spotify update in one hour.

57 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

ROM entered the top 10 from the 538 top50! :vegas: we can do this guys! 

YES WE CAN 

DutchHooker

@ThisBitch We forgot to vote:

https://www.slam.nl/stembus

We won with 57%, but that's quite low and not enough to 100% encourage them.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
Just now, ThisBitch said:

Oh sh*t! We were to busy with 538...

I think we could've manipulated the one from Slam a lot more. Now they also say this: 

"Maandag 25 mei: Lady Gaga ft. Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (57%)
Lady Gaga heeft voor het nieuwe nummer 'Rain On Me' de handen ineengeslagen met niemand minder dan Ariana Grande! Iets meer dan de meerderheid wilde de track vaker horen. " 

"Iets meer" - not enough

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ThisBitch
4 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I think we could've manipulated the one from Slam a lot more. Now they also say this: 

"Maandag 25 mei: Lady Gaga ft. Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (57%)
Lady Gaga heeft voor het nieuwe nummer 'Rain On Me' de handen ineengeslagen met niemand minder dan Ariana Grande! Iets meer dan de meerderheid wilde de track vaker horen. " 

"Iets meer" - not enough

We're still #1 on YouTube & Apple and stable at 10 in the Spotify top 50. If we're lucky we're debuting in the top 10 of the top 40 this Friday and the radio airplay will naturally follow (I hope :billie:) 

ThisBitch

We're 1 in the daily top 40 update! Listen to Q now, playing ROM in a minute

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

We're 1 in the daily top 40 update! Listen to Q now, playing ROM in a minute

Yap, hearing it. He's talking about it :bradley:

Crossfit

Mr Ricky

Rain On Me being #1 on Qmusic. We did it kids. They finally having us. :bradley: I can't deal with this. 

Crossfit

Jonathanholland

I've heard the story of Gaga dancing in front of Ari at least 6 times already on Q :triggered:

Before there was love, there was silence

Archived