Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Dutch Radio

ThisBitch

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

I sat in the car around 11:45PM listening to QMusic and suddenly I heard ROM and it sounded so beautiful and afterwards he said:

Joost Swinkels on Q-Music after spinning ROM:

"Ja, dit is echt een HIT! Het is funky, het is 80's, het is alles. Dit nummer heeft alles, de beste artiesten en een extreem goede music video! Heb je hem al gezien? Echt kei gaaf! Deze gaan we zeker nog heel lang horen! Daarom is dit de alarmschijf"

@ThisBitch

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutchmonster92

Meid wat goeeeeeddddd 

Het is wat ze verdient! Stomme Liefde kreeg echt weer nul aandacht zoals altijd in NL 

Q MUSIC IS ECHT MIJN ALLESJE NU 

Nou kom op het is 1 uur ik ga lekker aan de wijn 

Regen op mij trouwens 

ThisBitch
11 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I sat in the car around 11:45PM listening to QMusic and suddenly I heard ROM and it sounded so beautiful and afterwards he said:

Joost Swinkels on Q-Music after spinning ROM:

"Ja, dit is echt een HIT! Het is funky, het is 80's, het is alles. Dit nummer heeft alles, de beste artiesten en een extreem goede music video! Heb je hem al gezien? Echt kei gaaf! Deze gaan we zeker nog heel lang horen! Daarom is dit de alarmschijf"

@ThisBitch

ZO MOET HET! He's in the same age group as us so he knows, we stan JOOST :firega:

Galvon

Lol this tread again. Sometimes I think half of GGD is Dutch, or at least some of the most active. Mooi werk jongens!

DutchHooker

@ThisBitch

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

LoLaA

Ladies, ROM is 1 plaats gezakt in de Spotify Top 50 Nederland :messga: ROM is wel 1 plek gestegen in de 538 Top50 van vandaag naar #8 en we zijn nog #1 trending op Youtube

KEEP ON STREAMING:firega:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA

We all took off to Chromatica :vegas: Today ROM got another spin on 538 like half an hour ago! And... today's top 538 is updated which means the 538 top50 of this week is announced. ROM debutes in top 10 at #9! :firega: is top40 al bekend? 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Jonathanholland
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

We all took off to Chromatica :vegas: Today ROM got another spin on 538 like half an hour ago! And... today's top 538 is updated which means the 538 top50 of this week is announced. ROM debutes in top 10 at #9! :firega: is top40 al bekend? 

The Top 40 will be announced tonight between 4-6pm on Q. Hopefully 538 will play it more often now that the Verruckte 538 is over. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Head Empty

I guess it's progress that NU.nl actually mentions her in a relevant news article, but this picture is pretty telling of how Dutch media treat her :triggered:

Schermafbeelding-2020-05-29-om-16-21-06.

darkgaga

WTF, according to the site of the top 40 it is 22, but I dont see it in the playlist of Qmusic when it should have been played...

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Ja nummer 22. Hoe. Dan.

Link? I can't find the list of this week

darkgaga

It is already on top40.nl and I just listened it back and it is 22. On top40.nl there is an article that she has the highest new entrance this week

Archived