Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Björk postpones orchestral tour until 2021

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Björk has announced that she's postponing her "Björk Orchestral" tour until Summer 2021 due to COVID-19.

New Show Dates:

Helsinki: 10 June 2021
Moscow: 14 June 2021
Berlin: 18 June 2021
Paris: 25 June 2021 & Paris: 28 June 2021

Soft, soothing, and succulent

tomsches

Yay, that means I could actually go. I've seen her Biophilia Tour, Vulnitoura and Cornucopia! That would be my 4th time.

alsemanche
33 minutes ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

Do you have tickets for the show?

I have a ticket for Paris yeah

alsemanche
22 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Yay, that means I could actually go. I've seen her Biophilia Tour, Vulnitoura and Cornucopia! That would be my 4th time.

Same i was hoping they'd postpone ut cause there's no way I could travel to Paris in 2 months. 

I saw Cornucopia in Luxembourg in November it was so magical :messga:

tomsches
6 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

Same i was hoping they'd postpone ut cause there's no way I could travel to Paris in 2 months. 

I saw Cornucopia in Luxembourg in November it was so magical :messga:

I saw Cornucopia in Luxembourg too. I waited like 5 hours in the freezing cold to get to the 1st row and then took a taxi back to luxembourg for 90€. But it was worth it. 

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I saw Cornucopia in Luxembourg too. I waited like 5 hours in the freezing cold to get to the 1st row and then took a taxi back to luxembourg for 90€. But it was worth it. 

omg same it was so worth it tbh. But why did you take a taxi back? We took the metro because it was free then hopped on a bus without paying and walked to the hotel

tomsches
16 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

omg same it was so worth it tbh. But why did you take a taxi back? We took the metro because it was free then hopped on a bus without paying and walked to the hotel

I googled the schedule of the train and it said that there was only one more train that night and I couldn't get there in time. I guess there were more options that night because of the concert. My bad for not informing myself properly ..

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I googled the schedule of the train and it said that there was only one more train that night and I couldn't get there in time. I guess there were more options that night because of the concert. My bad for not informing myself properly ..

I guess yeah there was a train because of the concert, which then led us to the bus station that went back to Luxembourg and im just remembering now that we took another regular bus from the station to near the hotel (which was supposed to be paid? but no one asked us for tickets so he just hopped off and walked back to our room lmao)

Archived