💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m not vibing it

illbekind

Featured Posts

illbekind

Okay gays.. I’ve been a fan since 2008, seen over 20 live shows in multiple countries. I have literally loved every album for what it is. Even ARTPOP. I loved Joanne, it felt right. 

I am really worried because I am sincerely not feeling Chromatica. With ROM especially I really am struggling that this is the first time ever, in all of Gaga’s singles, that I don’t like one. I mean, it’s ok, I don’t “hate it” or think it’s bad or anything. I just don’t love it and that is weird to me. Stupid Love was kinda the same although has admittedly grown on me. But I am starting to feel like a bad fan, I feel like I’ve been waiting literally years for this album and now it’s here and my reaction is ‘meh’. Same as the Free Woman demo  

its so funny because I wrote a few comments when the ROM demo leaked saying I didn’t like it and got ATTACKED and that it was “just a demo” but here we are with the real thing and I still don’t like it.

I think the problem is this level of dance music is not really my thing. I have never liked it. 

around here it’s NOT OKAY to express anything but absolute adoration of Gaga or any of her work. So I just wanted to reach out to anyone else feeling the same way as I am. Of course I’ll still stream the hell out of it because anything she does is still way better than anything else out there. But this one is just not for me  

Also for anyone who says “ShE sAId ShE wOz ReLeEsIn A 90s ChICaGo HoUsE aLbUm Y r u SuPPriSeD” doesn’t automatically make me like 90s Chicago house.. I’m not surprised I’m disappointed. I really wanted this one to be good. 

I still have hope for the rest of the album and I am sure I will find some songs I love! But the singles just ain’t it for me this time around. And I’ll learn to be ok with that. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

That's fine but did you really need to make a thread? There's a thread to discuss Chromatica. 

Judas Society

Don't be! There will always be that one album that doesn't resonate as much with you as the others. We just gotta celebrate her artistry the way we can. :kiss:

You just grew up hun. Pop music is just pop music and you probably have other things in life to worry about. At least that's how I feel. Yes I love Rain On Me, but it's just a pop song. When Bad Romance and Born This Way were released those songs were literally my life, but I was also 17/19 years old so...

blackpink

force yourself to like it then :poot:

Spoiler

jk im sorry you arent liking it! hopefully it grows on you :runhug:

Jose P

It’s ok! In fact, I wish everyone in here expressed their opinions the same way you just did. You don’t have to like everything Gaga puts out. For some people pop country isn’t their thing so they didn’t like Joanne, and some don’t like 90s house and so they won’t be into Chromatica and that’s ok. We all have different tastes. At least you’re not insulting all of us who like it :huntyga:

Randomperson

I feel the same, I skip Stupid Love every time it comes and ROM was a bit of a disappointment. I’m really worried that I won’t like the rest of the songs on Chromatica. I’ve tried forcing myself to like it but it won’t work:saladga:

Update: I listened to ROM again 30 minutes after I said this and it grew on me, I can’t get it out of my head now:excited:

RAMROD

You don't have to feel bad, so long you don't trash the works, it is OK. That is the main issue most time with thread like this, calling Gaga losing the touch, that song will flop,  and something like that. That part is never OK.

It just means Gaga making something that is not for you. Hope you can find something from the album. Otherwise, it is OK. Maybe next album, when it comes, will be something more you.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest Adarsh

You don’t have to force yourself to like anything, similarly you didn’t need to create an entire thread for this. :)

10 minutes ago, illbekind said:

Okay gays.. I’ve been a fan since 2008, seen over 20 live shows in multiple countries. I have literally loved every album for what it is. Even ARTPOP. I loved Joanne, it felt right. 

I am really worried because I am sincerely not feeling Chromatica. With ROM especially I really am struggling that this is the first time ever, in all of Gaga’s singles, that I don’t like one. I mean, it’s ok, I don’t “hate it” or think it’s bad or anything. I just don’t love it and that is weird to me. Stupid Love was kinda the same although has admittedly grown on me. But I am starting to feel like a bad fan, I feel like I’ve been waiting literally years for this album and now it’s here and my reaction is ‘meh’. Same as the Free Woman demo  

its so funny because I wrote a few comments when the ROM demo leaked saying I didn’t like it and got ATTACKED and that it was “just a demo” but here we are with the real thing and I still don’t like it.

I think the problem is this level of dance music is not really my thing. I have never liked it. 

around here it’s NOT OKAY to express anything but absolute adoration of Gaga or any of her work. So I just wanted to reach out to anyone else feeling the same way as I am. Of course I’ll still stream the hell out of it because anything she does is still way better than anything else out there. But this one is just not for me  

Also for anyone who says “ShE sAId ShE wOz ReLeEsIn A 90s ChICaGo HoUsE aLbUm Y r u SuPPriSeD” doesn’t automatically make me like 90s Chicago house.. I’m not surprised I’m disappointed. I really wanted this one to be good. 

I still have hope for the rest of the album and I am sure I will find some songs I love! But the singles just ain’t it for me this time around. And I’ll learn to be ok with that. 

This is okay honestly 💕 Music is art and it's subjective. 

VOLANTIS

Its okay everybody has different taste. But I do hope you stream it for Gagie. :heart: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

You don’t have to force yourself to like anything, similarly you didn’t need to create an entire thread for this. :)

you don't have to force yourself to reply to anything, similarly you didn't need to create an entire reply for this. :)

tomdsgn
13 minutes ago, illbekind said:

I am starting to feel like a bad fan

You don’t have to feel like a bad fan, you don’t have to like everything she does 

You’re entitled to your opinion and you’re entitled to constructive criticism. It’s how you communicate it that matters. 

You might not like every song, you might dislike entire albums of hers, you might never like an album she releases again 

Doesn’t make you a bad fan, makes you a human 

When I said my opinion about this on the official thread, people attacked me even though I was nice about it. All I said is im not excited and I hope she moves on from the pink Stupid Love theme.

Archived