💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m not vibing it

illbekind

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

It’s okay. Gaga is building a very diverse discography and there will be albums you love and others you don’t love as much. We’re lucky to stan an artist who’s able to pull all kinds of music and still sound great 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
12 minutes ago, komronjoel said:

ya’ll need to get your heads checked, it’s a ****ing bop. You telling me if this came on in the club you wouldn’t rush to the dancefloor and dance your ass off? Lmao

It’s a basic pop song that sounds like the music “old navy” and “Gap” in their stores. It’s just like dua lipas new album. These songs really aren’t bops. ROM is the suburban soccer moms idea of a bop.

ApplauseftAdele

I like the song but I completely get the sentiment. It is quite different from early Gaga tracks. I like harder songs that I can feel deep in my gut and I know Babylon will serve just what I need so just be patient! “I’m not vibing it” is sending me tho :billie:

SMILE2NE1

It's okay babe. I love it, but it's okay to express yourself and not like it. Just be genuine to you, maybe you'll like something in the future. 

yes and

I agree, sis :bradley:
We need RedOne till it's not too late :air:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

DonnieDarko

What a tragic thread. I feel sorry for ya'll. Lmao. ROM is a smash.

rumours

Both SL and ROM just feel very vacuous and uninspired to me. It absolutely is your right to have an opinion that deviates from the echo chamber here on GGD, so don’t feel like you are a bad fan. Let’s just hope on the full album we get at least a few tracks that are tolerable:heart: 

Itsbrenda
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

What a tragic thread. I feel sorry for ya'll. Lmao. ROM is a smash.

Sure Joanne 

lavenderblondee

To blindly love everything she does is a problem, it is more than ok to not be crazy about something she does! It's healthy. I can appreciate ALL sides as long as people are respectful about her work and not bashing her. You got your point across without bashing, I hope people can take notes. :runhug:

I feel like this album is going to be full of variety and I'm sure there will be some we ALL will enjoy.

This happens to me transitioning born this way to ARTPOP, just because born this way has a more rock influence its just my taste. But I'm still here so... 

Same :bradley:

Last night I was so dissapointed. I ended up spending the next few hours listening to her whole discography and bopping. I literally love everything Gaga puts out (including SL and Joanne), but ROM isn't for me. There's parts of it I like, though overall it's just a no. I'm still looking forward to the rest of the album tho! 

krystlel
44 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm not vibing it either and it's making me really sad because I've never not vibed with a Gaga song. I WANT to love it. I think it's slowly growing on me.

But on top of that I felt immediately unwelcome here on GGD which sucks because I love this site and now I feel like I need a break. Because every second comment was "if you don't like this song you're ___"   and I quickly learned I'm dumb, deaf, basic, should leave the fanbase etc. etc.

I know it's gonna get a lot of listens and I'm super happy for Gaga! But I just find it forgettable :smh: 

I think I don't like house music or that 90's production, because to me it just sounds too busy and the vocals don't stand out to me. Also the only catchy part for me is "rain, on, me". It doesn't have a chorus you can really sing to, and generally if I don't find myself wanting to sing to a song I won't remember it. I want a song that will make me sing more than dance I guess, idk :messga:  I'm trying to like it, I really am

Also guys please don't attack me I just feel the way I feel  :smh:

I'm the same.  I wish I could hear what other people are hearing, but I don't.  I also think it could be because I don't like house music.  The only parts I like are the spoken parts and the beat drop, but nothing really sticks in my head.  I'm not really into the Spotify "Welcome to Chromatica" playlist either.  Now I'm worried I won't like Chromatica, I think I'll probably find some songs I like in it, but I don't think it's going to be a favourite.  I'll just lower my expectations.

Archived