💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m not vibing it

illbekind

Featured Posts

I think part of the reason is the song structure and production. We’re use to hearing Gaga’s songs build up to something massive and from what we’ve heard already they just seem to go on. The music in the production just keeps going. For example when you listen to bad romance, Alejandro or G.U.Y during the prechorus the song sort of goes low and fades a bit but then it builds up into the chorus and it’s so huge and loud and that’s what I’m missing from the songs we’ve heard so far. I still like the songs but I’m used to hearing more interesting arrangements by Gaga.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

So skip the era. Damn, some people are so whiny. It's not that deep. 

How about you just move on? They’re “whiny” but you still take the time to click and read the whole thread and comment. Let people have their opinion and keep it moving. 

Galvon
19 minutes ago, ajames said:

I don't understand making a topic like this, such a negative mentality! :huntyga: You are just one person and millions like it. Next!

It's not meant as negativity. He feels a certain way about her new music and he doesn't like that feeling. So it's not weird that he wants to share his thoughts here, to see if he is not the only one and to see if someone can help him listen to the new music differently so het might like it better.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 5/22/2020 at 9:15 AM, Itsbrenda said:

What

I love how you’ll sit here and take issue with people who love the song and criticize those who don’t, yet you respond to someone who clearly has difficulties with English but is also participating in conversation with your rude ass comment. The hypocrisy:kiss: Practice what you preach sis 

20 minutes ago, Galvon said:

It's not meant as negativity. He feels a certain way about her new music and he doesn't like that feeling. So it's not weird that he wants to share his thoughts here, to see if he is not the only one and to see if someone can help him listen to the new music differently so het might like it better.

Oh okay, I get your point. I will edit my post.

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, PussPuss said:

So skip the era. Damn, some people are so whiny. It's not that deep. 

Skip the whole era because of one song?:derpga:

Chlorine Sevigny
49 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

How about you just move on? They’re “whiny” but you still take the time to click and read the whole thread and comment. Let people have their opinion and keep it moving.

1.) I read the thread title, saw the length of the dissertation he wrote, and posted my comment. Didn't take a lot of effort or time. But thanks for your concern.

2.) Let me have my opinion and keep it moving. :)

Chlorine Sevigny
7 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Skip the whole era because of one song?:derpga:

If he's going to be complaining every step of the way wondering why he doesn't like it, yes, he can save us from posting about that. Who cares. 

You don't have to stan every era if it's not for you. He obviously feels conflicted about that. 

gagafrontrow

I give it a 7.

Ariana Grande's voice is actually better suited for the song.

The beat is great, but is left far too short, and the song is lacking. #callredone

Also, it could be you have to have some mental health issues to really like it. :spin:

www.gagafrontrow.com

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Don’t feel like your a bad fan! You don’t have to like everything she does, and I don’t think Gaga herself would want the fan base to follow her blindly but to share their honest opinions ❤️ I personally love the song, but I appreciate you sharing your opinion on a nice way without bashing. I feel like a lot of people here who dislike soemthing she does tend to bash so I appreciate this 

illbekind

WHY DID I DOUBT THIS WOMAN?

the album is literally a serve. 

Alice, Enigma, Babylon the holy trinity 

Archived