💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m not vibing it

illbekind

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele
4 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

There’s nothing that sounds ‘80s right now except Blinding Lights. And I don’t hear anything that sounds ‘90s atm either. It’s all trap rap and alt-pop and country.

They probably were referring to 70’s disco with Say So and Don’t Start Now, idk my decades but sumn like that

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

I feel you. The song has grown on me a little. I just listened to it and I managed to bop to it without feeling like I was forcing it:huntyga: But I still don't get the hype around it. I like both Stupid Love and Free Woman and I know I'm going to LOVE Babylon from what I heard from it. 

I just hate that some LM's can't handle the fact that not everyone likes it. I've said this before in another thread, but I was attacked and literally called a bitter troll and obsessed Gaga hater just because I don't like it. Apparently not liking everything Gaga puts out is enough to get you put on someones ignore list:air:

MelbHawker

How can anyone not vibe this song after watching that music video?!

:saladga:

Sit down and eat your food.

Cherry Blues

When it's not your thing don't stream it and don't force yourself. Do other things and maybe you and your soul now need just other things, totally okay. Who knows, with  a break from Lady Gaga you maybe will love it. When not - it is okay. Maybe you will like the album even in some years - like a good matured wine which needs some years to be appreciated 👌😄

There are so many and enough fans who like it, so. I personally are very excited liked Stupid Love for its cammed and bright synth sound and now Rain On Me for its warm energetic summer sound. It just feels for me like beautiful nostalgic elements meet a strong futuristic vibe and it feels so warm and catchy in here and now. Like a real Lady Gaga thunderstorm

⛈ 🌬⛈ 

It will come later to you💋

Smother Em Eh

I agree with you but it is what it is. I respect your approach to this thread and I am glad you didn’t insult anyone who liked it. 

I must add that Gagas singles are usually actually never the best songs on the album. Like TF, TFM, BTW all have songs that are just as strong as the singles if not even better. I wouldn’t get your hopes up, cuz who knows how the album will be. We’ll just have to wait and see. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

PartySick
23 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Don't be! There will always be that one album that doesn't resonate as much with you as the others. We just gotta celebrate her artistry the way we can. :kiss:

Agreed^

I'm lucky that her first was the one album I don't entirely love :billie: every album is better than the last imo

🖤

Helxig

Okay HOLD UP...

I'm starting to vibe it now

Grower says what?

I'd like to thank the amazing music video accompanying the music for this honour

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BloodyM

I mean music is very subjective. With you saying that, I can say that this is the first time in a long that Gaga got me be back on her bandwagon. We all have different likings and at the end of the day this record may not be for you, just like Joanne wasn't for me(even though I'm a huge PI fan). I get that it may be difficult for you because you are not relating but it's ok that you're not into it. It is what it is and there's no point in dwelling on it boy xx. 

I feel like you're having the same feeling I had when BTW came out, and after two times I heard the album I suddenly 'got it'. Even though it's not my favorite (least) I really appreciate it and do enjoy listening to it, just not as often, and thats okay, when I do I really give in to the record and enjoy it as if it was my favorite, because I got comfortable with it.

You're individual, you most likely to feel and think differently, even among crowd of fans. That's so natural, don't freak out. I think I'm into what LG is doing BECAUSE of her versatility, sometimes it's not what I wanted it to be (Chromatica visual style, for an example) but that's part of why I'm still interested, she challenges my habits, and she does this with every aspect being served at it's best quality.

With that being said, let's wait for the record, I have a good feeling about this one.

Gerrard174

Dont worry, fans are not forced to like 100% if the songs released.

Just like me, i only liked 3 songs from Joanne and i basically ignored the others. But i do love the ASIB album.

ROM is okay not spetacular. We should look forward for the album as it may have some surprises/gems

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

I take back what I said

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF

I wish there was more of that outro in the songso the song felt less empty for the most part. That being said I didn't fully Shallow when I first heart it but I grew to love it the way it is so I hope it will be the case with ROM.

Quasi
1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

I feel you. The song has grown on me a little. I just listened to it and I managed to bop to it without feeling like I was forcing it:huntyga: But I still don't get the hype around it. I like both Stupid Love and Free Woman and I know I'm going to LOVE Babylon from what I heard from it. 

I just hate that some LM's can't handle the fact that not everyone likes it. I've said this before in another thread, but I was attacked and literally called a bitter troll and obsessed Gaga hater just because I don't like it. Apparently not liking everything Gaga puts out is enough to get you put on someones ignore list:air:

You can not like something Gaga does. But what you did was go into into multiple threads and posted the same video saying Gaga plagiarized Shakira. Accusing Gaga of copying another artist and not liking the song are two different things. When it seems like you're going on a spree spewing the same false accusation, yeah it's gonna seem like you're trolling. Don't act like you weren't trying to get a rise out of the people on this forum. :saladga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Quasi said:

You can not like something Gaga does. But what you did was go into into multiple threads and posted the same video saying Gaga plagiarized Shakira. Accusing Gaga of copying another artist and not liking the song are two different things. When it seems like you're going on a spree spewing the same false accusation, yeah it's gonna seem like you're trolling. Don't act like you weren't trying to get a rise out of the people on this forum. :saladga:

That wasn't me hunny. What the f*ck are you smoking?:triggered::ladyhaha: The account that spammed that video was banned.

Archived