Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m not vibing it

illbekind

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

Yeh same, tbh it’s just boring and generic. It’s not gaga. 

It’s a shame but I did have a feeling this was a filler album. I also listened to Free Women which I do like but again, I wouldn’t listen to it very often and it’s defiantly not her best work. 

she said she was working on multiple albums so I’m excited for what’s next!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage
52 minutes ago, illbekind said:

I still have hope for the rest of the album and I am sure I will find some songs I love! But the singles just ain’t it for me this time around. And I’ll learn to be ok with that. 

The rest of the album will have the same vibe like ROM, SL and FW. I mean it's pretty much given at this point :huntyga:

So if you don't dig those songs then there's a big chance that you won't like the album as well. And that's fine. I didn't enjoy Joanne either. But both Joanne and Chromatica will be quality albums in their own respective rights, whether it's our cup of coffee or not. So it's still worth listening and streaming, at least once. 

And just like what others have said, as we grow up, things like pop culture becomes less significant. Well it's still part of our life but there are other things that outweighs more than songs and artists. 

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I still can't understand why gaga decided to let bloodpop be the main producer for her dance/pop comeback album .. and i'm not saying this because i want her to work again with Fernando garibay or RedOne ..

I want her to work with someone who can challenge her and push her to create the magic .. bloodpop failed so hard in this ..

She already said it, hinted it in in her two radio interviews. If you still didn't catch it, it's not her fault. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

Yeh same, tbh it’s just boring and generic. It’s not gaga. 

It’s a shame but I did have a feeling this was a filler album. I also listened to Free Women which I do like but again, I wouldn’t listen to it very often and it’s defiantly not her best work. 

she said she was working on multiple albums so I’m excited for what’s next!

The next album is C2C act II :billie:

Itsbrenda
2 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

The next album is C2C act II :billie:

Hope so, I imagine a lot of work went into that one! She loves Jazz!

PlasticDollGirl

I don’t get how people aren’t vibing this song? This is the type of song you little complainers moaned about getting for years, now you all want Joanne back :neyde:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

FFXIV WhiteMage
Just now, Itsbrenda said:

Hope so, I imagine a lot of work went into that one! She loves Jazz!

Well, there are already speculations that she will be working with Tony after Chromatica. 

Source: Some random tweet :huntyga:

15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:oprah:

Fair enough. :billie:

Thank you :hug:

I just want to move on from the neon bright colors and pink since Enigma and the whole Stupid Love era. Its not even a big deal to me, im just commenting about my personal preference.

Itsbrenda
1 minute ago, Mill said:

I don’t get how people aren’t vibing this song? This is the type of song you little complainers moaned about getting for years, now you all want Joanne back :neyde:

Literally, never said I wanted that back... I have always wanted her music journey and I loved c2c, Joanne and ASIB (her best album).. this just doesn’t have gaga in it 

Itsbrenda
1 minute ago, PoCHEMist said:

Well, there are already speculations that she will be working with Tony after Chromatica. 

Source: Some random tweet :huntyga:

Haha, someone’s grandmas dead sister said at Netflix tees 

Epione

This could’ve been a reply in an official thread. Your opinion is cute but not thread worthy. Imagine hundreds of us making each a thread of how we like the song. Especially when it’s just comes down to taste.

Boyboi12

:poot: it’s ok... don’t allow other members to bully you. It’s ok to have an opinion! 

StuckInMyMind

To me personally, ROM is the superior single so far

Itsbrenda
10 minutes ago, Epione said:

This could’ve been a reply in an official thread. Your opinion is cute but not thread worthy. Imagine hundreds of us making each a thread of how we like the song. Especially when it’s just comes down to taste.

Literally had so so so many threads about how this song is amazing.. 

Archived