opinion

I’m not vibing it

illbekind

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausoffame

I love  Rain on Me, but Stupid Love still hasn't clicked with me. 

Roronoa

I feel blessed for having loved all the songs (every song & leak) so far. 

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

im not excited and I hope she moves on from the pink Stupid Love theme.

Why is that, what's wrong with pink? Bothering your masculinity or something? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kattys

Don't worry, I didn't vibe with Joanne. Sometimes it's just not your taste in music, just wait for whole album, maybe you'll like some songs. You just have to accept it, it's ok. :kara:

Ivy

You're not a bad fan, it's just not to your taste. I could see how you would be disappointed tho, after waiting so long. Fortunately she does so much different types of music I'm sure she'll do something again in the future that you'll like.

Personally I wasn't sure how much I liked ROM at first, but after listening to it about 20 times it did really grow on me a lot and it was the same with SL. I really hope there's going to be something on the album for you that you'll like :hug: 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Why is that, what's wrong with pink? Bothering your masculinity or something? :oprah:

Im Gay and my favorite color is baby pink. So stop accusing people because you are projecting your politics or yourself on others. Do you really think a Gaga fan will be scared pink will effect their masculinity? :wtf: 

ShayCristoforo

It’s a new kinda sound for her. And I think the album is meant to be understood in its full run. Just wait for it and don’t lose hope. She knows what she’s doing. And I don’t think you can deny that the songs are very enjoyable so far, even if you expected more. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Spock

people saying this kind to thread isn't needed when I have seen like 5 positive opinion threads on ROM that didn't have those replies? :oprah:

I'm really sorry you feel that way :/ I'm absolutely LIVING for the visuals and the songs though I get that not everyone might like it

who will love me when the night is over

BrickMonster

that's fine. we can appreciate things from afar for what they are even if they aren't our cup of tea. that's how felt about Born This Way (single) tbh.

BetrayedSTAN

The new sound is not the problem here .. at least for me cause i managed to like almost every gaga's album even joanne which is one of my favourite.. the problem for me is the production.. i'm don't know but something is super lazy about it .. 

I still can't understand why gaga decided to let bloodpop be the main producer for her dance/pop comeback album .. and i'm not saying this because i want her to work again with Fernando garibay or RedOne ..

I want her to work with someone who can challenge her and push her to create the magic .. bloodpop failed so hard in this ..

FFXIV WhiteMage
42 minutes ago, Brecht said:

You just grew up hun. Pop music is just pop music and you probably have other things in life to worry about. At least that's how I feel. Yes I love Rain On Me, but it's just a pop song. When Bad Romance and Born This Way were released those songs were literally my life, but I was also 17/19 years old so...

Same energy with me. Songs are just "songs" now. It gives me life energy and all but as a grown up adult, It's not that of a big deal anymore. And as you have said, it;s just a pop song for me, a banger one that is. 

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im Gay and my favorite color is baby pink. So stop accusing people because you are projecting your politics or yourself on others. Do you really think a Gaga fan will be scared pink will effect their masculinity? :wtf: 

My issue is not even with the color, but even if it was it doesnt mean "TOXIC MASCULINITY" :saladga:

:oprah:

Fair enough. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk

It's not my perfect jam either, but it is a great single. And in this day and age singles are what matter most to most people. They barely listen to an album front to back like us fans do. It would be nice for her to have another big pop hit. 

So I expect the singles to have a more general appeal and this one has it, even more so than Stupid Love. I think there will be plenty of tracks that I will love to death on the actual album. The stuff I like generally isn't single material which is fine. 

It's made to be a hit, 3 min long, and it might be a bit generic for some, but it still is just as honest and sincere to me as any other Gaga song. I like that she found a way to create a hit song sound without comprising too much.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived