💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality

OCD

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, pogo96vas said:

The Remix Collection (Which is linked in the main post here) Under - Official/Just Dance. Enjoy!

Edited by Amir

On 7/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, borisiscominGAGAin said:

How I can download OMG

Link is in the last spoiler section, once you are in the drive, to download you have to right click on the folder you want (You can also right click on the header that says 'IL|GAGA O.C.D' and download all folders there)

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

where would the version of Just Dance that has Akon singing Colby's verse be?

Demos (Released Songs)/ The Fame

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 12:26 PM, ARTPOPRebel said:

Okay I think you are missing No Way in UHQ, I have it tho, Animal is also available in UHQ, (have it too)

PM me the files , I'll check them. For what I've seen so far, they were upscaled, but maybe your files are legit :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
impeach92

So years ago before Aura was fully released a different ending of the song leaked onto the internet and it was AMAZING and way better than that "drop" that Zedd sprinkled on. So I stripped the audio a long time ago and pieced it into the whole song and replaced this ending with that one that is in the album version. I guess you can file it under "Remix." I'm glad I did it because that video was uploaded to YT and it is long gone. Let me know what y'all think!

Edited by impeach92
Fixing link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2020 at 2:14 AM, impeach92 said:

So years ago before Aura was fully released a different ending of the song leaked onto the internet and it was AMAZING and way better than that "drop" that Zedd sprinkled on. So I stripped the audio a long time ago and pieced it into the whole song and replaced this ending with that one that is in the album version. I guess you can file it under "Remix." I'm glad I did it because that video was uploaded to YT and it is long gone. Let me know what y'all think!

Added to the remix collection, Thank you for your contribution! :heart:

If anyone wants to add his favorite fan remixes to the main collection cause it's not up there yet, please do contact me. (All official remixes except current era are up, so there shouldn't be a problem there)

On 11/28/2020 at 12:26 PM, ARTPOPRebel said:

Okay I think you are missing No Way in UHQ, I have it tho, Animal is also available in UHQ, (have it too)

By what I remember the files were upscaled. If you have any files you think I lack and are genuine please provide me with them (PM) and I'll review it.

ARTPOPRebel
20 hours ago, Amir said:

By what I remember the files were upscaled. If you have any files you think I lack and are genuine please provide me with them (PM) and I'll review it.

PMd u, just let me know if it is legit please, love

PS:  Couldn't find my Animal UHQ file

• Love 1

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality