Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality

OCD

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, SummerBoyBrownEyes said:

Are there any true 320 kbps or lossless versions of Shake Ur Kitty? The one on here says 320 kbps, but it's upscaled- it's more like 192 kbps looking on Spek

Don't believe there are. Upscaled issue in some of the mp3's is known and an update is on the works (I need to find the time for it as upload speeds at my neighborhood is bad, it's basically a village)

Just waiting for something to leak to push me into doing that 🤯

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 8:23 PM, Hunty1 said:

Can anyone please PM the M4a or Mp3 of Fashion? I can't get the FLAC to open on my laptop. 

PM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Raccoon

Hey!

I was updating my collection with your pack (thank you so much for that ♥) and just realised the file for 'Just Dance (feat. Akon) [Demo]' is a remix (with Flo Rida I believe, just dunno what remix is that) and the real one featuring Akon is this one (if someone has a better quality of this please share :vegas:).

Also, it would be interesting to include this instrumental snippet pre-ARTPOP (DJWS posted that as an ARTPOP instrumental back in the day).

That's it for now. :kara:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Raccoon said:

Hey!

I was updating my collection with your pack (thank you so much for that ♥) and just realised the file for 'Just Dance (feat. Akon) [Demo]' is a remix (with Flo Rida I believe, just dunno what remix is that) and the real one featuring Akon is this one (if someone has a better quality of this please share :vegas:).

Also, it would be interesting to include this instrumental snippet pre-ARTPOP (DJWS posted that as an ARTPOP instrumental back in the day).

That's it for now. :kara:

I need @JustifyMyLove opinion on this one cause he's the expert when it comes to demos, and most of the demos of released songs files are out of his fab collection, including Just Dance.

As for the ARTPOP snippet, if it's not up I will upload it soon.

I know the offical remix is about 4 minutes, so I guess it is a demo, and maybe your file is edited, but I can absolutely be wrong.

Some files needs refreshment but I'm keeping it for when we find some more new-old material.

Keep finding mistakes so we can investigate and make it perfect, thank you for bringing this up and contributing effort for bettering our community's collection. 

• Love 2

Raccoon
10 hours ago, Amir said:

I need @JustifyMyLove opinion on this one cause he's the expert when it comes to demos, and most of the demos of released songs files are out of his fab collection, including Just Dance.

As for the ARTPOP snippet, if it's not up I will upload it soon.

I know the offical remix is about 4 minutes, so I guess it is a demo, and maybe your file is edited, but I can absolutely be wrong.

Some files needs refreshment but I'm keeping it for when we find some more new-old material.

Keep finding mistakes so we can investigate and make it perfect, thank you for bringing this up and contributing effort for bettering our community's collection. 

Thanks ALL YOU guys for being such badasses. :firega:

I thought about this being edited but then I haven't found his part anywhere else. Well I'm gonna wait for the response them hahaha. Thank you for clarifying this for me!

I have two more questions...

Is this Jewels N' Drugs demo official or it's just the demo instrumental with the song's acapella?

Aaand, is this a real FOHL demo?

Thanks!

"The scars on my mind are on replay"
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 2:42 AM, Raccoon said:

Thanks ALL YOU guys for being such badasses. :firega:

I thought about this being edited but then I haven't found his part anywhere else. Well I'm gonna wait for the response them hahaha. Thank you for clarifying this for me!

I have two more questions...

Is this Jewels N' Drugs demo official or it's just the demo instrumental with the song's acapella?

Aaand, is this a real FOHL demo?

Thanks!

And so we consulted, for now -

JND posted by Farhan, it's likely to be legit, so we add it,

Just Dance - sounds legit, we add it untill proven wrong (also will try to find some of higher quality within my backup)

FOHL - most likely edited, we keep it out.

Cheers for all the good work, keep us posted if you find better files or a file we miss!

• Thanks 1

@Raccoon @JustifyMyLove @ChicaSkas

So, here is what I found without getting too much into the backups-

I put the files together in one folder A-- for the files we have now, B-- for the files I found.

I've checked them and it looks like Just Dance 'B--' file is upscaled unfortunately,

*but* JND 'B--' does hold better data.

Waiting for your opinions about those files, thoughts or discoveries of better quality files:heart:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LIOL5fNtxsfPoook9X9m9RmTW7JUCbnj?usp=sharing

• Love 2

reelcool

what is the file "Brooklyn Nights (Reference).wav"?

also did BN ever leak properly mixed because i always heard rumors that it only leaked as a stem edit

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, reelcool said:

what is the file "Brooklyn Nights (Reference).wav"?

also did BN ever leak properly mixed because i always heard rumors that it only leaked as a stem edit

What is considered as the last demo we have.

43 minutes ago, DenDenTired said:

Is there a way to download this on my phone? Omg plz <3 

I believe so, download the google drive app, and download folders - tho the best option is to download everything to the computer and then moving it with usb cable.

• Like 1

DenDenTired
Just now, Amir said:

What is considered as the last demo we have.

I believe so, download the google drive app, and download folders - tho the best option is to download everything to the computer and then moving it with usb cable.

I’m 100% doing this,  thank you 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Does anyone have the Free Woman radio edit in a HQ rip?

Is this what you need? It will eventually be uploaded to the remix section of the collection, as the rest of the remixes are available.

https://dbree.org/v/607760

• Like 1

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality