Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality

OCD

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, jackjackjackjack13 said:

omg thank you so much for this!!! never thought i'd be able to hear many of those tracks and it was so neatly compiled :kiss:

Happy I helped, hope you gonna have the best time listening to it as I do 😘

ChicaSkas

amir, I lost the list of what you were asking me for @Amir (lol sorry!!)
It was Joanne Chew Fu and what else? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Just now, ChicaSkas said:

amir, I lost the list of what you were asking me for @Amir (lol sorry!!)
It was Joanne Chew Fu and what else? 

Joanne (Piano Version) Remix

The Cure DROP Remix

Can't believe 'Universal artwork' is fanmade, I'm just a holy fool - Massive thanks fot that! All of those snippets brings up so many memories!

2 minutes ago, ImTired said:

That's literally the clearest I've ever heard Earthquake and the fan edit of Princess Die. :giveup:

The fan Princess D.I.E was so needed. And thanks, most of the files here are gonna surprise with sound quality, that's my thing :heart:

• Love 1

X Dreams

This is incredible. Giving me serious nostalgia listening to some of these. Thank you so much for putting this together!

• Love 1

Smithy

Is I Wanna Be With You in a specific folder? Ive had a look through all of them but cant seem to find it?:bradley:

edit: wait i found it :huntyga:

Edited by Smithy
  • Love 1

reelcool

question (not sure where to ask)

do we have the MySpace version of Reel Cool? Not the one that Fusari remixed before leaking

@Amir

Edited by reelcool
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, reelcool said:

question (not sure where to ask)

do we have the MySpace version of Reel Cool? Not the one that Fusari remixed before leaking

@Amir

Theres the main thread (pinned) with all unreleased material, but I guess you can ask here as well. We only have this 'rough' mix, pretty good quality. So, no. But keep in mind this is also Rob's song anyways. It's very likely this was the one that was put on Myspace unless you know someone that heard it and can say otherwise, as it does sounds polished in it's own pre-Fame demo-ish kind of way

Edited by Amir
I had wine

reelcool
2 hours ago, Amir said:

Theres the main thread (pinned) with all unreleased material, but I guess you can ask here as well. We only have this 'rough' mix, pretty good quality. So, no. But keep in mind this is also Rob's song anyways. It's very likely this was the one that was put on Myspace unless you know someone that heard it and can say otherwise, as it does sounds polished in it's own pre-Fame demo-ish kind of way

i just know that video of him and Gaga in the office playing the song, and it sounds totally different than whatever version got leaked

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
56 minutes ago, reelcool said:

i just know that video of him and Gaga in the office playing the song, and it sounds totally different than whatever version got leaked

i need to see that video again. It's such a shame they had a falling out. His work with her and vice versa was inspired. I love their work! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Thanks 1

reelcool
19 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

i need to see that video again. It's such a shame they had a falling out. His work with her and vice versa was inspired. I love their work! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's Real - Not REEL - Cool, BTW Lol

He intentionally re-titled it to leak it, just so he didn't leak the 'original', basically.

Anyway, I don't hear much different about it besides the speed; if someone slowed ours down, it'd be the same. I prefer the faster one, though - more of a groove :)

BTW I've always thought the Earthquake we had was a first verse/chorus snippet that a fan made into a 'full' version.

That's correct, right?

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality