Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality

OCD

Featured Posts

reelcool
3 minutes ago, DMTT said:

It's Real - Not REEL - Cool, BTW Lol

He intentionally re-titled it to leak it, just so he didn't leak the 'original', basically.

Anyway, I don't hear much different about it besides the speed; if someone slowed ours down, it'd be the same. I prefer the faster one, though - more of a groove :)

nah our version has bass and claps that completely drown out gaga's vocals. it irritates me so much

1 minute ago, reelcool said:

nah our version has bass and claps that completely drown out gaga's vocals. it irritates me so much

Maybe @djBuffoon can do something about it?

1 minute ago, reelcool said:

I guess, but it's not a huge deal. That may even be in the original, but not heard as well in the live video. SOmetimes that happens (playing a song through video distorts the sound). Either way, I love Real Cool so much.

reelcool
Just now, Amir said:

Maybe @djBuffoon can do something about it?

sorry, dont mean to derail this thread and start a totally different conversation lol @ mods

7 minutes ago, DMTT said:

BTW I've always thought the Earthquake we had was a first verse/chorus snippet that a fan made into a 'full' version.

That's correct, right?

The 3:33 file that's up it's what I know as legit, gagapedia seems to consider the 4:27 version as the legit, but from what I know that's a fanmade loop, and shorter version is what leaked - unfinished track.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by Amir
Autocorrect
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, reelcool said:

sorry, dont mean to derail this thread and start a totally different conversation lol @ mods

Not being sneaky, he's pro at remastering audio, check out his thread. 

26 minutes ago, Amir said:

The 3:33 file that's up it's what I know as legit, gagapedia seems to consider the 4:27 version as the legit, but from what I know that's a fanmade loop, and shorter version is what leaked - unfinished track.

Correct me if I'm wrong

IIRC, Earthquake & Greatest came around the same time. I always assumed only the first verses & choruses leaked, with the rest of each song unleaked. Basically a long snippet.

We know Greatest had a full version, but it's never been clear about Earthquake. The 3:33 cuts too abruptly for that to be the full. I know, like you said, it was unfinished . . but still doesn't make sense that she/the producer would end it like that haha

Just now, DMTT said:

IIRC, Earthquake & Greatest came around the same time. I always assumed only the first verses & choruses leaked, with the rest of each song unleaked. Basically a long snippet.

We know Greatest had a full version, but it's never been clear about Earthquake. The 3:33 cuts too abruptly for that to be the full. I know, like you said, it was unfinished . . but still doesn't make sense that she/the producer would end it like that haha

Yeah it cuts at the very end of the instrumental loop, but this is what we have leaked, an almost entire song long snippet in hq, I'm not gonna complain, plus we have edits all over. I wish other songs got that luck (Private Audition maybe) and were not chopped to unbearable lq tiny pieces.

26 minutes ago, Amir said:

Yeah it cuts at the very end of the instrumental loop, but this is what we have leaked, an almost entire song long snippet in hq, I'm not gonna complain, plus we have edits all over. I wish other songs got that luck (Private Audition maybe) and were not chopped to unbearable lq tiny pieces.

Oh, no, not complaining. But my point is that I always figured the original file that leaked was a verse/chorus that someone extended into the (3:33) version that cuts off . . just given the fact that the verses are identical (and she's never had a song like that). 

Unless someone can confirm that file with identical verses is the real, original one . . I'll continue assuming it's a fanmade that someone combined the first verse/chorus for :)

Benji

Is there any chance you could make this available to torrent or upload elsewhere like Mega?

Google Drive always times out for me and cancels my download :air:

@Amir

16 minutes ago, Benji said:

Is there any chance you could make this available to torrent or upload elsewhere like Mega?

Google Drive always times out for me and cancels my download :air:

@Amir

I won't be able to update it otherwise, so I'm not even starting (O.C.D), and my workstation these days is my laptop so torrent is not possible. I hate MEGA anyways it's worse with it's limitations. 

Do what I'm doing, dl one folder at a time, it's worth it. Half of it was uploaded with up speeds of 1mb/s in the desert (Covid parents 'rich and famous' time, no radiation, hoo yay), so I think I'm not asking for something I wouldn't do myself. 

Sorry tho ❤

2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Hi there’s an error with the DJ buffoon mix

Try his main thread, anyway it seems to work now 

• Thanks 1

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality