💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality

OCD

Featured Posts

Thank you so so so so so much for all of these. My friend had started to collect some of these (probably 8-9 years ago) so I had some through her, and I always told myself I'd need to update the library with everything else but never got around to it because I knew it would be an overwhelming project. You've made it ridiculously easy...cut so much research/download time for us and organized it in such a neat way (OCD here too). I cannot thank you enough for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, kp_centi said:

Why is Before the Goodbye by Britney Spears in this collection? Gaga isn't even on the track or took part in it... lol

There was info about Gaga doing backing vocals on that track, but I can't find the credits for it anywhere now so it seems to be a mistake. I'll remove it on the next update. Thanks for the enlightenment ;)

15 hours ago, Amir said:

There was info about Gaga doing backing vocals on that track, but I can't find the credits for it anywhere now so it seems to be a mistake. I'll remove it on the next update. Thanks for the enlightenment ;)

I think Gaga was like 15 when this song came out... I'm sure we would have a moment of Gaga being like I worked with her LOL

• LMAO 1

ARTPOPRebel
On 1/6/2021 at 1:30 PM, Amir said:

Nope, unfortunatly it's a LQ bash of the original that offends the .wav it uses

By the way did you find out if the Version of Animal I sent you was really UHQ?

ARTPOPRebel

Unreleased.jpg

For now I have these, I remember having a lot, must be somewhere on my computer, also Reel Cool is UHQ but is in another album

• Like 1

ARTPOPRebel

Looking into my files I found a 007 On You 320kbps file, I think is legit, I think u have a less kbps file on the thread

1 hour ago, ARTPOPRebel said:

Looking into my files I found a 007 On You 320kbps file, I think is legit, I think u have a less kbps file on the thread

It might be an overscale, but anywaysg rearding to this and to the rest of the uhq files, dm me what you have and I'll compare - same drill love 💕

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SummerBoyBrownEyes

Are there any true 320 kbps or lossless versions of Shake Ur Kitty? The one on here says 320 kbps, but it's upscaled- it's more like 192 kbps looking on Spek

• Love 1

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality