💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey: "f**k off"

COOOK

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, God Control said:

Madonna wasn’t telling people not to look however they want. She challenged social restriction in a time when any of this wasn’t ok, and she expressed herself for who she likes to be. She didn’t say that this is the only way to he nor asked anyone to imitate her, let alone give a hard time to someone who just wants to portray her own story, not the trendy way to portray “strong women”.

She also wouldn't put value in female artist in their beauty and compare it as if beauty was the most important thing in a female singer & that females compete with each other based on that. But you said Amen to that. 

"they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana"

Very odd.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

She also wouldn't put value in female artist in their beauty and compare it as if beauty was the most important thing in a female singer & that females compete with each other based on that. But you said Amen to that. 

"they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana"

Very odd.

I don’t put value in beauty alone. What I understood the “no one will remember” is the beautiful image, the artistry, not just the face.

Also, just because I’m a Madonna fan, doesn’t mean I have to be a clone of her mentality. That’s not to say I disagree with her, but you don’t just hold everything I do against what Madonna does and judge me for being a fan just because some things don’t match. She’s a singer that I like, not a clone of me. Nothing odd about that.

But as for “beautiful image”, yes I do agree that Lana is a lot more memorable as she has quite the distinctive looks and style that makes her stand out from the 100s with the same outfits and the same music and the same twerking and the same terms and subjects they use.

Archived