💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey: "f**k off"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Terrence
9 hours ago, Brecht said:

guess she's going back to romanticizing getting beaten up by some 60 year old bear :huntyga: R.I.P. NFR :pray:

And you stay pérchedt to every first page of her threads, hatin :billie:

stream her album on September 25th :heart:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Terrence said:

And you stay pérchedt to every first page of her threads, hatin :billie:

stream her album on September 25th :heart:

I'm a fan, Karen :ally: Will always be first page on her threads :vegas:

NCgaga
9 hours ago, derpmonster said:

And saying being hit feels like a kiss is "being actual feminine women"? :billie:

Sure. I'm not saying there's something wrong with singing about being a sub but let's not pretend Nicki and Doja's stuff is about sex and Lana's isn't. And even so, so what? Gaga got a lot of attention for singing about taking a ride on a "disco stick" and she used to talk nonstop about sex back then.

Also implying Lana is beautiful and Nicki and Doja aren't aint it chief. :rip: Just because Lana is a conventionally attractive white woman doesn't make her beautiful and others ugly. Nicki is out there I get it. So is Gaga. And Doja is just another average woman. Why imply she's ugly?

And there it is. It has to be about race. Period. There is always someone who can’t wait to make something a race issue. 

what lana said was 100 percent true, and if you feel that the lyrics of Lana’s songs are somewhere remotely close to the same level as Nicki, Doha, or Meaghan the Stallions, then you are REACHING. 

shame
9 hours ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

ouf, as lana's fanbase police, please leave lana's fanbase and never come back.

angels forever, forever angels

Pray4FameGa
12 hours ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

PREACH. Lana is way above them all and she doesn't get recognition cuz the Grammies and industry are lowkey hateful and jealous of her.

ICouldntThinkOfOne
3 hours ago, NCgaga said:

And there it is. It has to be about race. Period. There is always someone who can’t wait to make something a race issue. 

what lana said was 100 percent true, and if you feel that the lyrics of Lana’s songs are somewhere remotely close to the same level as Nicki, Doha, or Meaghan the Stallions, then you are REACHING. 

Lets be real, if Lana is annoyed everyone else is charting, I guess you're reaching.

derpmonster
5 hours ago, NCgaga said:

I didn't have to, considering the person I was replying to only kept naming non-white women. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

beaublue
On 5/22/2020 at 8:38 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

In the end, lana isnt being shamed for being abused, she targeted other performers, and in particular women of colour, who have either went through struggles in live to get where they are or immense public trauma and controversy. She cant justify it by saying "I'm glamorous and I'm a target of controversy".

🙄 most of what you responded to I’ve already shared my thoughts on, but what I haven’t is the fact that she “targeted” other females, specifically of colour. I really think you need to reread what she posted & then read the comments & later posts in response to people making the exact comment you just made. Since when did bringing up examples become “targeting?” Not only that but she literally said in the same exact statement that she adores, knows & appreciates all of the women she mentioned & you’re still saying she targeted them? & on top of it are trying to make it about race? A laugh, a laugh is what you just gave to me. Thank you, I needed it 😂 & if you read her statement she specifically said up until NFR she has been endlessly criticized. She brought other women into it because of the lyrical content of their songs & the fact that critics have praised them, BeyoncĂ© in specific literally can’t do any wrong according to critics & fans. So yes, I think the comparison is there & valid just like Lana’s feelings on the issue & experiences in the industry are valid. Like or not, I don’t care but stop trying to make it something it’s not. It has nothing to do with race, that’s just an absurd perspective made up by y’all.

God Control
On 5/22/2020 at 4:32 AM, MorganMak said:

A-f*cking-men! đŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒ

4 minutes ago, God Control said:

A-f*cking-men! đŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒđŸ‘đŸŒ

Really? From someone who loves Madonna I'm surprised ud say Amen to that

I'm gonna out my 2 cents in and say this: 

I don't really care for Lana, I don't enjoy her music and I find her rather pretentious. Her statement mentioning other girls reaked of jealousy that she isn't as popular as them. But my god was it not anything to do with race. 

Fair enough on her being pissed that she isn't as popular when she writes lyrics like she does. This line people keep quoting in relation to her glorifying abuse? That is not what she is doing. It's confusion, anyone ever been in a relationship where you're not sure if you're in love or if you're being made to feel like you are? That's how that line reads to me.

I am not a fan of hers, I think her little rant the other day was a bit out of place but my god people need to get and see some nuance in a situation instead of just blindly taking on side or the other.

God Control
8 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Really? From someone who loves Madonna I'm surprised ud say Amen to that

Madonna wasn’t telling people not to look however they want. She challenged social restriction in a time when any of this wasn’t ok, and she expressed herself for who she likes to be. She didn’t say that this is the only way to he nor asked anyone to imitate her, let alone give a hard time to someone who just wants to portray her own story, not the trendy way to portray “strong women”.

Archived