💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey: "f**k off"

COOOK

Featured Posts

MorganMak
7 minutes ago, justhislife said:

You're gonna call these woman out and try to say they act like dogs demanding sex, yet Lana has a song about her pvssy tasting like Pepsi and having sex with married men. Yikes. 

Yeah she did and it was hot because her image lets us know that when she tells us that she means it, she doesnt advertise her *** on every single song. I'm 100% supportive of women letting us know how great they taste. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagi
47 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

Sorry to burst your bubble but Lana is a has been already, like she’s forgotten. 

I actually listen to her music but the GP doesn’t know what a Lana Del Rey is besides the Summertime Sadness remix that came out many years ago. They’ll remember Nicki & Doja 

MorganMak
3 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I don't think Lana grew up in the Bronx or knows poverty. Apparently quite the opposite, living in Manhattan. Lana isn't an all knowing goddess, and maybe you should get some perspective. 

I know Lana grew up rich cause anyone whos heard her speak in interviews could figure that out in 30 seconds. It doesnt mean she doesnt know how men and women function together or has any less insight into romance. 

Gagi
21 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

Do you honestly think Nicki is beautiful? Or do you just want to think so cause it makes you feel better about yourself? I really cant imagine someone thinking shes a look any girl would look up to?

vs

maybe that’s just me though 

ice bear

i love lana more than pizza

but at the moment i hate lana

at least she's giving me a reason to stay sane until september after chromatica's countdown reaches zero and there wouldn't be anything to look forward to

ice heard one side from above

MorganMak
44 minutes ago, weed said:

thank you for some common sense! everyone knows only actual feminine women do coke with the random old alcoholic man they met at a bar who becomes their daddy.

my point is that anyone in the business (even if a young gay guy happened to get famous) would have those experiences where they are the "baby girl" or " baby boy" to that "daddy" that appears in the lyrics, Lana speaks openly about that while every other female artist pretends to act like a bad boss bitch "pimp". 

ICouldntThinkOfOne
Just now, MorganMak said:

if you think 3rd rate pole dancers are equivalent to Lana or have anything to say that Lana doesnt know already then I feel sorry for you

I'm just gonna put this in here; I'm a fan of Lana since BTD so dont try this petty stuff back and forth.

Lana Del Rey's songwriting is story telling through a filter. She takes real life expiriences and then says "now how do I make this Golden Age Hollywood glamour? American Dream?". She cant be surprised that people listen to remixes about being boss bitches than they do to some imagining they're in an abusive relationship with a 60's cult leader.

Its also a tad disappointing because Lana was never a charts driven artist and shes comparing herself to artists topping the charts. I mean, she was grammy nominated for NFR and fans adored that album? 

If this her feeling some sort of way about a criticism that has been with her since day one, she waited until it was all black women topping the charts because they released new music; where was this when she debuted and her charting competition was Lady Gaga, Britney Spears or Katy Perry? Or 2012? 2015? 2017?She's making a statement that specifically targets black women releasing music even though she has nothing to release to compete against them.

And the race element cant be ignored here, there is no way it didnt cross her mind.

So before you start writing off "3rd rate pole dancers", go back and watch Gods and Monsters where she did the same thing, check her privilege, check yours and carry on.

MorganMak
2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

vs

Nicki looks exactly what every not-hot horny gay bottom boy who was traumatized that the hot men around him never paid him any attention, would want to be. Lana is classy and beautiful in a way those people can never appreciate cause there entire value system puts "****ability" before beauty

MorganMak
9 minutes ago, Gagi said:

vs

Nicki looks like a witch that granted an ugly gay bottom a wish to look like her if he just sold his soul. Shes a caricature of feminine beauty, like blow up doll sex toy. Your avi looks so pretty I dont know why would try to pretend shes a beauty queen. Yes shes sexy and hot and seductive. Beauty queen? No.

5 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

Nicki looks exactly what every not-hot horny gay bottom boy who was traumatized that the hot men around him never paid him any attention, would want to be. Lana is classy and beautiful in a way those people can never appreciate cause there entire value system puts "****ability" before beauty

Just say white

FFXIV WhiteMage
9 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

This is incredibly disgusting. I don;t care about your outlook about LDR vs Nicki but your words are just pure filth and discriminatory. 

I wonder how did you became Gaga's fan when all you think about is "honest femininity" all the mean while telling other women that they look ugly and shi*e when literally Gaga's aesthetics contradicts LDR's. 

plastiquedoll
6 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

That picture of Lana is edited to be funny. But c'mon we don't have put down Nicki's looks just to justify Lana's. They are both beautiful in their own way. Why shame her?

Glamourpuss
48 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women

Ugh, they aren't women they are girls thinking they are being edgy by acting skanky when really they are debasing themselves for a hit. You don't see Lana saying she'll show her tits for #1. She has class and behaves like a real woman and that's feminism. 

I'm not saying they can't talk about vaginas and explicit sex acts but the lyrical content these days is vulgar for lack of a better word. 

I'm aware this makes me sound like a boomer and I don't care. 

giphy.gif

MorganMak
3 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

This is incredibly disgusting. I don;t care about your outlook about LDR vs Nicki but your words is just pure filth and discriminatory. 

I wonder how did you became Gaga's fan when all you think about is "honest femininity" all the mean while telling other women that they look ugly and shi*e when literally Gaga's aesthetics contradicts LDR's. 

I didn't call her ugly I called her the embodiment of spiteful, striving aspirational gay bottoms who want to look like a caricature of feminine beauty, a blow up pool toy that attracts men. 

GagaBowsToAriana

She wants to drag women for being sexual when she talks about a certain something tasting like Pepsi cola. Can she just say she’s salty and jealous and go on. She was Billie Eilish in 2012 and now we have a new one to make famous for 3 years. She just needs to stop and be glad she got her 15 minutes. Congrats on making a viral post tho. :billie:

Archived