Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey: "f**k off"

COOOK

Featured Posts

MorganMak
21 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And saying being hit feels like a kiss is "being actual feminine women"? :billie:

Sure. I'm not saying there's something wrong with singing about being a sub but let's not pretend Nicki and Doja's stuff is about sex and Lana's isn't. And even so, so what? Gaga got a lot of attention for singing about taking a ride on a "disco stick" and she used to talk nonstop about sex back then.

Also implying Lana is beautiful and Nicki and Doja aren't aint it chief. :rip: Just because Lana is a conventionally attractive white woman doesn't make her beautiful and others ugly. Nicki is out there I get it. So is Gaga. And Doja is just another average woman. Why imply she's ugly?

If you really cant understand the context of "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" then I dont know why I'm even responding. If you thing Nicki Minaj is a beautiful woman and not a smart rap artist who sells her own body/image, that looks like a pool toy with a STD then I dont know whats wrong with you?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
1 minute ago, MorganMak said:

smart rap artist who sells her own body/image, that looks like a pool toy with a STD

And you ask whats wrong with me? :rip: Imagine making such hateful comments.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Daylight Jokers
29 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

This radiates boomer energy.

MorganMak
Just now, derpmonster said:

And you ask whats wrong with me? :rip: Imagine making such hateful comments.

Do you honestly think Nicki is beautiful? Or do you just want to think so cause it makes you feel better about yourself? I really cant imagine someone thinking shes a look any girl would look up to?

Mitchey
3 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

If you really cant understand the context of "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" then I dont know why I'm even responding. If you thing Nicki Minaj is a beautiful woman and not a smart rap artist who sells her own body/image, that looks like a pool toy with a STD then I dont know whats wrong with you?

blink 182 wtf GIF

derpmonster
Just now, MorganMak said:

Do you honestly think Nicki is beautiful? Or do you just want to think so cause it makes you feel better about yourself? I really cant imagine someone thinking shes a look any girl would look up to?

I see beauty in everyone and I genuinely mean it. She can be funny and charming even though I'm no fan of her and there's problematic stuff about her I dislike. But I don't hate on her looks - that's the cheapest shot you could take. She has boobs and an ass. What is she supposed to do? Leave it at home?

MorganMak
3 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

This radiates boomer energy.

ok so what do you have to say? who are you defending? the dragging of women who dont act like vulgar dom tops?

1 minute ago, MorganMak said:

ok so what do you have to say? who are you defending? the dragging of women who dont act like vulgar dom tops?

Sis is literally dancing for money in lingerie in the original post, wyd? :ally:

derpmonster

the dragging of women who dont act like vulgar dom tops?

Gurl stop trying to shove people into gender roles on GAGADAILY of all places. Your whole "pretty white submissive girl good" shtick won't work here. This is who we stan:

006456-lady-gaga-as-jo-calderone.jpg

da074cd9eaf5e513cfc5097a987d5a19e3-03-ga

And have you seen Jazz and Piano? She's HUMPING on Brian Newman, the father of her godchildren. :rip:

TortureMeOnReplay
37 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

this is 2020 where women who dont shout and stomp and sing about being "bad bitches" who act like dogs in heat demanding sex get dragged for being actual feminine women, they just hate her cause shes beautiful, noone will remember Nicki or Dojas face, they will remember Lana

You're gonna call these woman out and try to say they act like dogs demanding sex, yet Lana has a song about her pvssy tasting like Pepsi and having sex with married men. Yikes. 

MorganMak
Just now, derpmonster said:

Gurl stop trying to shove people into gender roles on GAGADAILY of all places. Your whole "pretty white submissive girl good" shtick won't work here. This is who we stan:

006456-lady-gaga-as-jo-calderone.jpg

da074cd9eaf5e513cfc5097a987d5a19e3-03-ga

And have you seen Jazz and Piano? She's HUMPING on Brian Newman, the father of her godchildren. :rip:

If I really was into "pretty white submissive good girls" as you think I am, I'd be on a different website and probably be paying 9.99 a month. I'm a die-hard gaga fan. Were not even talking about Ms. Gaga here. Were talking about why only one brand of sexuality is allowed for women in 2020 (aggressive, hostile, masculine) and not Lana's brand of honest femininity. 

ICouldntThinkOfOne
36 minutes ago, MorganMak said:

Theres a huge difference between Beyonce or Nicki singing/rapping about being bosses, being in control, having power, being sexually confident etc. Or Cardi B rapping about being a pole dancer to make money, and Lana Del Rey singing about being a willing victim, being abused but being happy about it etc simply for aesthetic value.

She does glorify abusive relationships, and has said she wasnt a feminist.

It's not about relevancy, but lets be real here, Doja is a new act and Nicki has been on the scene for 11 years, and it's definitely not about beauty.

MorganMak
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Theres a huge difference between Beyonce or Nicki singing/rapping about being bosses, being in control, having power, being sexually confident etc. Or Cardi B rapping about being a pole dancer to make money, and Lana Del Rey singing about being a willing victim, being abused but being happy about it etc simply for aesthetic value.

She does glorify abusive relationships, and has said she wasnt a feminist.

It's not about relevancy, but lets be real here, Doja is a new act and Nicki has been on the scene for 11 years, and it's definitely not about beauty.

if you think 3rd rate pole dancers are equivalent to Lana or have anything to say that Lana doesnt know already then I feel sorry for you

TortureMeOnReplay

if you think 3rd rate pole dancers are equivalent to Lana or have anything to say that Lana doesnt know already then I feel sorry for you

I don't think Lana grew up in the Bronx or knows poverty. Apparently quite the opposite, living in Manhattan. Lana isn't an all knowing goddess, and maybe you should get some perspective. 

Archived