💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

dynamite

Featured Posts

Franz Ferdinand

Miss Rona closing all the clubs is fvcking HOMOPHOBIC. I need to make out with two strangers in a club while this is playing pls

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
3 minutes ago, Fun2Night said:

I’ve already listened to it like 6 times. 
This instrumental is EVERYTHING!

real talk: what about this instrumental is remotely different, interesting, unique....? it sounds basic as hell....? i'm just confused how people are slayed by this. it's ultra generic and literally has no chorus.

vinster13

It’s a great dance track! Wish it did a little more but it’s good! 

imnotyourbabe10
2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

The first verse and the last chorus part are AMAZING

Same!  Especially love how you can hear her getting ready to dance "through the pain" in the "it's coming down on me, water like misery" delivery.
The "Hands up to the sky...I'll be your galaxy" is such a wonderful build up to the last chorus.

Also hear you on the instrumental part of the chorus...reminds me of SL with it's kind of emptiness during the chorus.

erikaisamonster

IT IS SO GOOD!!!!!! First listen I was a lil skeptical, but I LOVE IT 😭💕

xxx

Spanish Eyes
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

real talk: what about this instrumental is remotely different, interesting, unique....? it sounds basic as hell....? i'm just confused how people are slayed by this. it's ultra generic and literally has no chorus.

it's crisp. the production shines in the mixing and mastering - sonically, it's a perfect wall of sound in the chorus. as a producer, I'm jealous.

dit

amazing song! it does cut a bit too abrupt in my opinion but overall excellent use of both their voices imo. Gaga's assertive "speak / singing" and Ari's light and feminine vocals really complimented each other here. It was beautiful

JoeMo

Its INCREDIBLE. ****ing hell SOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

erikaisamonster
Just now, dit said:

amazing song! it does cut a bit too abrupt in my opinion but overall excellent use of both their voices imo. Gaga's assertive "speak / singing" and Ari's light and feminine vocals really complimented each other here. It was beautiful

that’s the only thing, it’s a lil abrupt, I wish it was longer BUT it keeps me coming back for more 🙌🏼

xxx

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

it's crisp. the production shines in the mixing and mastering - sonically, it's a perfect wall of sound in the chorus. as a producer, I'm jealous.

this song is literally the embodiment of "yes gurl, give us nothing!"

JoeMo
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I totally agree, the production is so squeaky clean

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived