Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

dynamite

Featured Posts

sarahb

These 'Gaga song is copying another song' trolls are boring. I prefer the ones that try to claim she's the devil, they're a lot more fun :creepflop:

Well except when they scare her away from Jakarta :crossed:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
3 hours ago, Hades said:

Yeah sure! Btw i am clown this is already a 10.:giveup: Grew on me just in 10 minutes.

Is there a full leaked demo or is it just the snippets?

1 hour ago, Alavaye said:

Does anyone have this happen to them with Gaga's songs -

1. You hear the song for the first time and you are somewhere between it's good and hmmm is it good?

2. You still keep listening to it because in reality it is good, it is quality, perhaps it doesn't hit every nerve on your body but you enjoy it still, or it's fine at least.

3. You wake up some time down the line (a week, month, 3 months... doesn't matter how long) you play that same song and it BLASTS your socks off! You feel all the feels and it just RAINS ON YOU!!

This happened to me with in particular with Poker Face, Venus, Applause, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love... and I have a feeling the same will be with Rain on me :)

This is one of the reasons why I love Gaga, her songs just get better and better all the time and not the other way round like with most of music.

Omg YES, this happened to me with Judas, TEOG, Applause and Stupid Love (somewhat) :cryga:

Yes, I know, at first glance it seems like I needed to clean my ears out but each time I saw the light like after a week :pray:

SOON

It's so sad I can't dance to this in a club because of Miss Rona. It's truly a banger :cryga:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Hades
4 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Is there a full leaked demo or is it just the snippets?

Omg YES, this happened to me with Judas, TEOG, Applause and Stupid Love (somewhat) :cryga:

Yes, I know, at first glance it seems like I needed to clean my ears out but each time I saw the light like after a week :pray:

Only a snippet. 

BlackCrown

"Rain on me tsunami" :awkney:

I'm a bit disappointed honestly, the only part that I really like is the "Rain. On. Me." part with the electro production right after, but that's ok I don't have to  love everything she does, maybe it will grow on me :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Togekiss

Some people just can’t resist raising their leg when they see a parade coming...

Unfortunate negativity aside, I am in love with this song 🥳

bring on that pecan pie

lairofhk

It's a bit basic but I like it; it is uplifting, extremely catchy and a great dance track. Definitely far better than Stupid Love.

rasclautmangos

I love Ariana’s vocals, but given the length of the song and with all the instrumental moments, I kinda wish Gaga would have done the song by herself. I wanted to hear her more. It just feels like she got one verse and a few words.

The Z
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

I love Ariana’s vocals, but given the length of the song and with instrumental moments, I kinda wish Gaga would have done the song by herself. I wanted to hear her more. It just feels like she got one verse and a few words.

Ariana’s fans say that Ariana doesn't sing enough... So what's the truth? :oprah:

riotx
59 minutes ago, RahRah85 said:

Yea. He’s probably the one who sexually assaulted her.  He can leave now. 

this record slaps 

Mmm but it was not when she was 19? Garibay was working with her already? Idk, more like Fusari. But if she is not working with them anymore I guess there is a really important reason besides wanting to go for new sounds or ways of working. Bloodpop slaps. And he seems as an amazing person, which is really important.

rasclautmangos
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Ariana’s fans say that Ariana doesn't sing enough... So what's the truth? :oprah:

Neither one of them are signing enough? Lol 

RedOneKonvictGaga

It's literally perfection :giveup:

Her best song in years

Haters can deal

HighwayFantasy

Its soooo catchy holy sheit, and my legs are weak when Gaga uses her deep voice. So robotic, it's amazing. 

Archived