💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

dynamite

Featured Posts

Agagkills

With all sincerity, it’s messy . It has no power.  It’s a just an OK song. I’m afraid is going to be a messy album . She just said in the interview so many people put their hands on the songs. Sometimes lot of ideas and creativity from many people just create messes. You can tell by the art of the album . Like WTF . She hasn’t been that messy with her art . 

I’m sure there will be good songs but so far I’m not impressed.  Yawn , wake me up when the album comes out. 

And remember opinions are like buttholes we all have one . This is my butthole . 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Nooooo. 
Ive listened to this around 10 times now and I still hate it 😭

They did the Demo dirty!!!

Agagkills
7 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

we're ungrateful bc she served mediocre and we're just supposed to lap it up? yikes.

Exactly!!! 

Pennywise
14 minutes ago, JelenaKarleusa said:

You tried to hide the truth,but truth is in front of your eyes,so open your eyes (open your heart to me baby),and spread the truth,this song is a copy from shakira she wolf

Lmao, who lets these sad trolls in? 

Get a life. 

But I think this IS your life, which makes it kinda pathetic. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

I'm living for all these new hater accounts :billie: it just feels like the BTW era again :huntyga:

Fame IV

I'm not surprised some of you dislike it, as you always dislike everything and are uneducated on a music level.

This song is fresh air. Catchy. Powerful. Metaphoric. I love it.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
13 minutes ago, Agagkills said:

With all sincerity, it’s messy . It has no power.  It’s a just an OK song. I’m afraid is going to be a messy album . She just said in the interview so many people put their hands on the songs. Sometimes lot of ideas and creativity from many people just create messes. You can tell by the art of the album . Like WTF . She hasn’t been that messy with her art . 

I’m sure there will be good songs but so far I’m not impressed.  Yawn , wake me up when the album comes out. 

And remember opinions are like buttholes we all have one . This is my butthole . 

And a big butthole, let me tell you. Rain on me!!

A Star is Born ⭐

JelenaKarleusa
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Lmao, who lets these sad trolls in? 

Get a life. 

But I think this IS your life, which makes it kinda pathetic. 

Truth spreaders are always insulted,you are trying to covered the truth

Pennywise
Just now, JelenaKarleusa said:

Truth spreaders are always insulted,you are trying to covered the truth

Is it bad that I can't tell if this is trolling or, like, for real :selena:

Because I still hope it's simply trolling and I'm looking like a fool :messga:

Like, for humanity's sake :air:

Agagkills
2 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

And a big butthole, let me tell you. Rain on me!!

Enjoy your song ! 

5 minutes ago, Agagkills said:

Promo pictures and album cover were on point. I do have feeling kinda lost in some gaga images, that I have to get used to it, like Born This Way art orientation.
Then we all got addicted the edginess of Born This Way and it become a bold album of Gaga. I trust Formachetti as art director, he is Mugler. Seems like he confidently knows the songs are good, like Born This Way album, so he and gaga took risk to messed around with the visual part to give people a mind image of Chromatica completely different than how it sounds.

I have faith on this album after listening to Rain On Me. 

Helxig

Some of you are so f.ucking horrible to each other

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived