Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

dynamite

Featured Posts

NewUsername
16 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Does anyone have this happen to them with Gaga's songs -

1. You hear the song for the first time and you are somewhere between it's good and hmmm is it good?

2. You still keep listening to it because in reality it is good, it is quality, perhaps it doesn't hit every nerve on your body but you enjoy it still, or it's fine at least.

3. You wake up some time down the line (a week, month, 3 months... doesn't matter how long) you play that same song and it BLASTS your socks off! You feel all the feels and it just RAINS ON YOU!!

This happened to me with in particular with Poker Face, Venus, Applause, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love... and I have a feeling the same will be with Rain on me :)

This is one of the reasons why I love Gaga, her songs just get better and better all the time and not the other way round like with most of music.

This is the case for some of Gaga's songs of the last few years. For some others it's instant love, like Shallow, I'll Never Love Again, Applause, Gypsy (those are the ones on the top of my mind)

6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m on listen 46 and I woke up like 2 hours ago

what :wtfga:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess
Just now, NewUsername said:

This is the case for some of Gaga's songs of the last few years. For some others it's instant love, like Shallow, I'll Never Love Again, Applause, Gypsy (those are the ones on the top of my mind)

what :wtfga:

Shallow and Gypsy were definitely love at first listen for me. As is rain on me now!

imnotyourbabe10

Enjoying the clear message that Chromatica is shorter, pop-heavy songs about dancing through the pain.  The Zane interview helped me clarify what's going on and changed how I see her and her struggles.  Some of her best lyrics are in SL and ROM: "I would battle for you, even if we break in two"; "I will be your galaxy"; "I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive" and just how the lyrics of ROM are, as she said, an "analog" for sadness and drinking.  Fascinating stuff.

That being said, I am still hoping for some more "epic"(?) songs and lyrics like Y&I, Applause, Aura, DITD, and TEOG, etc.  Perhaps Sine will be that?

I stan Alejandro so it's not like every song has to have insane, provoking lyrics, imho.

Idk, just some preliminary thoughts.

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Enjoying the clear message that Chromatica is shorter, pop-heavy songs about dancing through the pain.  The Zane interview helped me clarify what's going on and changed how I see her and her struggles.  Some of her best lyrics are in SL and ROM: "I would battle for you, even if we break in two"; "I will be your galaxy"; "I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive" and just how the lyrics of ROM are, as she said, an "analog" for sadness and drinking.  Fascinating stuff.

That being said, I am still hoping for some more "epic"(?) songs and lyrics like Y&I, Applause, Aura, DITD, and TEOG, etc.  Perhaps Sine will be that?

I stan Alejandro so it's not like every song has to have insane, provoking lyrics, imho.

No I agree. I am positive 1000 Doves and Sine from Above will have the lyrical depth you’re seeking

Galactic Mess
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

With Elton John in it, we can rest assured it will be epic 

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

No I agree. I am positive 1000 Doves and Sine from Above will have the lyrical depth you’re seeking

1 minute ago, Da J said:

With Elton John in it, we can rest assured it will be epic 

I have the same feeling, of all the three posts. 

gagafrontrow
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

Sounds like H&M music 

Except at H&M it would at least be 5 minutes long and have more than verse and chorus.

www.gagafrontrow.com

IcePrincess

I'll be your galaxy
I'm about to fly
Rain on me, tsunami

Happy Mtv GIF

I love that song <3

DiskoBaby
3 minutes ago, gagafrontrow said:

Except at H&M it would at least be 5 minutes long and have more than verse and chorus.

Eh it just reminds me of music I hear at clothing stores

lavenderblondee

The opening is seriously one of my favorites :bradley: The lyrics are good to sing out loud.

So far, my only complaint is it ends real abruptly and I think they should of added something to Gagas "robotic" vocals at the end, some type of voice changer. We all know Gaga isn't into auto tuning/pitching anymore but..something.

Besides that, this such a short fun sweet song. I love it :flutter:

Galactic Mess

Am I the only one who heard "I'd rather be drowned but at least I'm alive"? Lol had to check it out because it didn't make much sense to me.

JelenaKarleusa

You tried to hide the truth,but truth is in front of your eyes,so open your eyes (open your heart to me baby),and spread the truth,this song is a copy from shakira she wolf

Skabi

whats wrong with some people here? i loved the song but that doesnt mean everyone has to love everything gaga is doing, people can dislike something and say they do so. its a forum not a cult wtf girl i--

tenor.gif

Archived