Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

Monsterxo

Good thing we didn't spoil ourselves because we can remain hyped by the hourly updates. :legend:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4

FlopSlurper

so are we getting the music video with the song or not? i'm starting to lose hope

itzgaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 1

Stephen

Well we made it pretty far before the leak!

I haven’t listened but does anyone know if it leaked in full HQ? I really hope it doesn’t impact the tracking week.

HeavyCapiLover
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I haven’t listened but does anyone know if it leaked in full HQ? I really hope it doesn’t impact the tracking week.

It leaked in a very low quality apparently, but I will not listen to it anyway

• Thanks 1

Monsterxo
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It leaked in potato quality.

People are regretting listening to it because of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ApplauseftAdele
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

so are we getting the music video with the song or not? i'm starting to lose hope

I don’t see why not... maybe it’s smarter to tease the MV hours up to the release instead of days before like Stupid Love, or not at all so we can be surprised when we watch it for the first time

• Like 1

Monsterxo
11 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Based on what reliable insiders yes, but I'm getting nervous.

Hopefully in the next updates we get something related to the MV.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I don’t see why not... maybe it’s smarter to tease the MV hours up to the release instead of days before like Stupid Love, or not at all so we can be surprised when we watch it for the first time

I mean I hope she starts then lol I was really anticipating the video for this song to be like an event. At this point I wouldn’t mind it coming out a week from now to capitalize on the 2nd week sales boost when Chromatica is released. They can premiere the video on GMA or something :shrug: it’s going to be weird if she just tweets a link at midnight without mentioning its existence at all. Until Gaga mentions a video I’m not 100% it’s coming tbh

iWontBeTonight

i have been avoiding this site like the plague all day because i know that while i might not be able to control myself when the whole album leaks on monday or tuesday, i can control myself for just one more day for ROM.

anywho, since i've been gone and know nothing, did anyone ever say what happened to the plan for the MV to drop on the same day?

• Like 2

Luv u Sum

Ugh it’s annoying that ppl are listing to the **** and feeling the need to make threads on their opinion 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

WithEltonJohn

Saw this thread previously and was like 🙄 unnecessary. Cut to me here right now very grateful for it!

So excited and 🤞🏻🤞🏻MV.

Promo has been pushed right to the last minute with this song and I’m wondering it’s an overall strategy while the music industry faces a pandemic. 

• Like 1

Gracious Gaga

omg I love this no leak crew!! whats up you guys!! new music releases are so sacred to me and almost ritualistic and LEAKS GO AGAINST ALL I BELIEVE IN lolol. I do not wanna experience my first time hearing a new Gaga song w/ some LQ recording of a recording.

♥ Kindness Police.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Allan
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

omg I love this no leak crew!! whats up you guys!! new music releases are so sacred to me and almost ritualistic and LEAKS GO AGAINST ALL I BELIEVE IN lolol. I do not wanna experience my first time hearing a new Gaga song w/ some LQ recording of a recording.

And hopefully we will experience the song for the first time with a video and we contribute to charting, so it's a win-win

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1