news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

N a t h a n

I had to get off twitter... So many things I don't wanna see 🙈

• Like 3

Blastertoyo

The only thing leaking is my bussy when rain on me is officially released 

WhiskeyLikeMisery

The difference in the rate of new posts in this thread compared to the other one.:deadbanana:

• LMAO 1

sethrb101

Chile... I refuse to spoil anything for myself when we are this close. Probably gonna log off this and Twitter soon :gum:

#Gaga2020

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

The difference in the rate of new posts in this thread compared to the other one.:deadbanana:

Yea y'all aren't gonna get very heavy posts until something is officially released/teased :deadbanana:

chilly waffle
  • LMAO 1

CautiousLurker

Yaaaaaaas made it onto the first 5 pages of what will probably be a 20 page thread - look at me go :vegas:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • LMAO 1

ROHKEUS
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yea y'all aren't gonna get very heavy posts until something is officially released/teased :deadbanana:

Every time I see this emoji I see someone with a tiny broom :ladyhaha: 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Spyro

42d51n.jpg

Spyro the Dragon
  • LMAO 6

deactivated001
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

I have a theory :trollga:
All the leaks are actually from Gaga and her team to either test the waters or create hype.
Frist the stupid love leak last year where the forum speculated that it sounded very born this way and everyone would love that sound and it actually turned into the lead single. The other leaks like rain on me (also single), free woman and babylon are songs she talked about in the zane interview because they're probably the standouts from the album so they wanted us to hear it to create hype. know what i mean? she didn't talk about alice and there's no alice leak. What do you guys think? Am I
married to medicine wtf GIF
?

Considering she talked extensively about Alice, yes, u r delulu. She also talked extensively about 9-11, Plastic Doll, and also mentioned Fun Tonight and Sine From Above with lyrics and inspirations for this tracks. 

Edited by zebulonpyke
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
Just now, zebulonpyke said:

Considering she talked extensively about Alice, yes, u r delulu. She also talked extensively about 9/11, Plastic Doll, and also mentioned Fun Tonight and Sine From Above with lyrics and inspirations for this tracks. 

Please don't refer to it as 9/11 :rip:

It's 911 and the slash in there gives it a whole different meaning 

chilly waffle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

deactivated001
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Please don't refer to it as 9/11 :rip:

It's 911 and the slash in there gives it a whole different meaning 

Pretty sure everyone knew what I meant, but point taken lmao. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Monsterxo

Imagine being 5 hours away from the release and spoiling yourself with super low quality chopped up snippets. :laughga:

• Like 2

S0436

I hope the album comes out at 12am local time next Friday, as there is no way I will get any sleep if it’s 12am ET.  

• Like 1

GGVS

You guys keep on talking about leaks and I can't find any :wtfga: not that I want to at this point, I just find it funny.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

LastNight
Posted (edited)

I can’t believe we’re only a few hours away from a brand new Gaga song. I’m so unbelievably hyped, it truly feels like an EVENT.

Interesting that they seem to be taking turns to post something every hour on Twitter - I’m guessing we’ll be getting something from Gaga in 30 mins. Sort of hope it’s a video still or teaser next, but then I’m also loving the mystery of not seeing anything from it yet :excited2:  

Edited by LastNight
  • YAAAS 1