Sign in to follow this  
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

VasilisVas

I think it’s best this thread is locked. There was no reason for it to be bumped up, again, after all these months. There’s already a thread to discuss the new project. 

Munchlax

I made an account just to post about this because I got something recommended to me on Facebook that I thought I’d share. It’s probably fake and just a rumour someone made up but I thought I’d share. SO, I seen on a Facebook page called Ultimate Music that “a Side B of Chromatica is coming”? Tried to attach an image to the post of a screen shot of their post but for some reason it won’t let me attach it..

FFXIV WhiteMage
7 minutes ago, GhostGa said:

I made an account just to post about this because I got something recommended to me on Facebook that I thought I’d share. It’s probably fake and just a rumour someone made up but I thought I’d share. SO, I seen on a Facebook page called Ultimate Music that “a Side B of Chromatica is coming”? Tried to attach an image to the post of a screen shot of their post but for some reason it won’t let me attach it..

It’s probably based on the Bloodpop fiasco on Twitter :bear:

Munchlax
Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

It’s probably based on the Bloodpop fiasco on Twitter :bear:

I seen something earlier on a post of a tweet of someone saying something about a “surprise coming tomorrow”, before I made my account tonight. (I was always one of those people who looked at Gagadaily and never made an account lol.) But ya, it just peaked my curiosity. But you’re probably right, just wanted to share. lady gaga flirting GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gabe

Rename this thread ARTPOP ACT II Discussion

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this