news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Kadikaado
20 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Well, ladies.

Dom Perignon has poured some life back into this thread  :icega:

Will we finally be getting the Babylon HL version? There was a lot of talk about the Nick Knight project being a "Babylon Film".

Let's discuss, minus the meltdowns :ally: 

Let's delulu all over again? At least Babylon is a massive banger!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo
42 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Let's delulu all over again? At least Babylon is a massive banger!

I can totally see Babylon being used. It's almost obvious to me. 

"You can serve it to me" "Serve it ancient city style"

This is a fine beverage, after all. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
VasilisVas

I think it’s best this thread is locked. There was no reason for it to be bumped up, again, after all these months. There’s already a thread to discuss the new project. 

username9384747

I made an account just to post about this because I got something recommended to me on Facebook that I thought I’d share. It’s probably fake and just a rumour someone made up but I thought I’d share. SO, I seen on a Facebook page called Ultimate Music that “a Side B of Chromatica is coming”? Tried to attach an image to the post of a screen shot of their post but for some reason it won’t let me attach it..

FFXIV WhiteMage
7 minutes ago, GhostGa said:

I made an account just to post about this because I got something recommended to me on Facebook that I thought I’d share. It’s probably fake and just a rumour someone made up but I thought I’d share. SO, I seen on a Facebook page called Ultimate Music that “a Side B of Chromatica is coming”? Tried to attach an image to the post of a screen shot of their post but for some reason it won’t let me attach it..

It’s probably based on the Bloodpop fiasco on Twitter :bear:

username9384747
Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

It’s probably based on the Bloodpop fiasco on Twitter :bear:

I seen something earlier on a post of a tweet of someone saying something about a “surprise coming tomorrow”, before I made my account tonight. (I was always one of those people who looked at Gagadaily and never made an account lol.) But ya, it just peaked my curiosity. But you’re probably right, just wanted to share. lady gaga flirting GIF

• 1 month later...
getbehindmybarrier

The problem with Lady Gaga, is that she is the hardest working member of her team. Why are the lessers putting out more content, yet we keep seeing more raw material from Gaga? It is like every idea and every bit of material keeps getting scrapped. All T no shade. Everything we need to be slayed is there but no follow thru. 

WheresMy911Alice
49 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

The problem with Lady Gaga, is that she is the hardest working member of her team. Why are the lessers putting out more content, yet we keep seeing more raw material from Gaga? It is like every idea and every bit of material keeps getting scrapped. All T no shade. Everything we need to be slayed is there but no follow thru. 

Wow, this perfectly describes my feelings as a Gaga fan lately :messga:

Helix

Didn’t he tell her he didn’t like her work with DJWS..? Like why are people making things up 

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived