news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

Featured Posts

ItalianGagaStan

Do you think that on Monday she will announce something?

New merch? An interview? A performance? Chromatica TV?

I really hope that she does something, at least this week was a little more active on instagram. She also started that sort of "challenge".

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hybrid AT

• Dramatica

• Twitter

• NoahSuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class of 2020 - ACT III I've lost track of time and I can barely remember my own username but here you are  https://i.ibb.co/cyysDnB/ACT3.png  

I can't believe we're in the final day It's been 84 years and we're finally experiencing a new era together, so I thought I'd make this to celebrate. I love this forum and this thread especia

Steven
15 hours ago, ItalianGagaStan said:

I really hope that she does something, at least this week was a little more active on instagram. She also started that sort of "challenge".

No she won’t. In order to avoid meltdowns, it’s better to think there won’t be promo for Chromatica at all. 

Edited by Steven
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Monsterxo

To think that all of this could've been avoided if she released Chromatica in 2019 instead of that stupid meth labs line.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Aphrodizy26
41 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

To think that all of this could've been avoided if she released Chromatica in 2019 instead of that stupid meth labs line.

I don’t think y’all should continue to focus frustration and aggression to her projects. I’m pretty sure Haus Labs wasn’t the sole purpose of Interscope pushing back the album. It was Shallow’s longevity. She’s already proving she can multitask haus labs and chromatica, and both are passion projects. 
i get it, y’all were hurt that instead of music we got makeup - but that doesn’t mean that it’s okay to consistently demean her, sarah, and basically the whole team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Twitter
1 hour ago, Monsterxo said:

:air: — but I agree except if it released in 2019 we probably wouldn’t have ROM. 

• Like 1
Twitter
14 hours ago, ItalianGagaStan said:

Honestly I would be okay with a new interview or picture on social media. :messga: 

Sometimes I think wanting a performance during quarantine is asking for too much. :messga: 

• LMAO 1
Twitter
28 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I don’t think y’all should continue to focus frustration and aggression to her projects. I’m pretty sure Haus Labs wasn’t the sole purpose of Interscope pushing back the album. It was Shallow’s longevity. She’s already proving she can multitask haus labs and chromatica, and both are passion projects. 
i get it, y’all were hurt that instead of music we got makeup - but that doesn’t mean that it’s okay to consistently demean her, sarah, and basically the whole team. 

100% agree here.

• Thanks 1
INNA

You guys are so bitter about this album rollout :giveup: Just enjoy the new music and don’t think about it so much! These circumstances are all out of her hands, she really had a plan for this but these are sensitive times. Imagine the backlash if she tried to promote like you guys want her to... it just isn’t in good taste...

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, good said:

You guys are so bitter about this album rollout :giveup: Just enjoy the new music and don’t think about it so much! These circumstances are all out of her hands, she really had a plan for this but these are sensitive times. Imagine the backlash if she tried to promote like you guys want her to... it just isn’t in good taste...

What backlash? Literally so many artist have started promoting their stuff again and it’s been fine 

• Like 2
TimisaMonster

Woooo....yall still hear? Gaga...did Chromatica blow up? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
INNA
28 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What backlash? Literally so many artist have started promoting their stuff again and it’s been fine 

Gaga gets a disproportionate amount of hate and always has tbh. People are always ready to drag her because of how many times she’s made the GP uncomfortable and challenged the norm, they like to hate on her because she does things differently than other pop stars. I mean yes, she could have started the promo machine back up but it seems like that’s a moral issue for her when she feels like more important things should be talked about.

And I just think we should respect her stance, it’s not time for it yet. We’ve waited this long, it isn’t going to make anything better to be impatient and demand these immaterial things from her so we can get our fix when she would rather focus on important issues, spreading awareness of those and trying to do what she can to make the world a little bit better.

i understand that the fans are starving for more, but us talking about what we want and fixating on this idea of a hyper-successful, well-promoted pop era isn’t healthy and surely she isn’t feeling great about the state of things like most of us and just isn’t ready to play that part. 
We need to remember that she’s human, has feelings, is most likely depressed and dejected about the world too. Being a pop star isn’t the core of her personality, its how she presents herself to the world to spread her messages. So maybe we should just listen to what she has to say for a little while longer. She probably doesn’t feel like being our jester 24/7 and pushing out new content to increase her sales and be talked about. She has more to say than that and always has

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • FATCAT locked this topic
FATCAT

Until the era returns/restarts I think it's best to leave this thread locked. 

no negativity on this site, ty

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
  • FATCAT unlocked this topic