⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

ItalianGagaStan
8 hours ago, ThisBitch said:

Honey most of my friends too :vegas: brave of you to assume things without knowing the details.

People of my age don't know that the song is out and u can see it from the fact that Rain on me is out of the Italian Top 50 Playlist.

Kings and Queens is more streamed than Rain on me and is 40th in the playlist.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

You guys know covid is raging in the USA right at crazy high numbers now and other countries are now blocking travel to and from the United States because of it. If you think she’s gonna get back to a regular promo schedule she can’t yet. The only she can do is release what she already has completed before the quarantine hit. I can personally see her delaying the restart of the era till fall to be honest waiting to see if the US numbers start falling. She isn’t going to put herself or her team at risk to film music videos and performances just because fans want it. Besides we know the era is gonna be extended because of the tour next year so another delay is inevitable. 

In Fall Chromatica will be six feet under. Unless she releases a new EP with brand new tracks. Even artists much more successful than Gaga are not sticking to their era for months (and this with heavy promo). That's mainly while Billie released Everything I Wanted instead of just picking another single from her already smashing album.

Anyone wishing for her to last one year with the material she already released on Chromatica is still living in 2011 during BTW era. 

 

It's just funny Lady Gaga is the only one artist that can't promote anything from home while some far smaller artists are actually managing to release some cool stuff (performances, livestreams, remixes, music videos, photoshoots) while being in the middle of crises. 

Let's just admit she just doesn't want to promote anything, that's all. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bottom

can she just restart this era already, it has been a month

 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati Freak
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Anyone wishing for her to last one year with the material she already released on Chromatica is still living in 2011 during BTW era. 

It's not a wish this is a fact now. It's happening. We already know the new tour dates for next summer. We've been told a new Chromatica EP is coming out in 2021 before the tour. She has two videos already shot we haven't seen. At least two to three more videos she's going to shoot for future singles plus the stuff with Nick Knight she has planned for a Fall release. Not to mention she can do performances of future single releases for Chromatica TV (which hasn't even launched yet). This pandemic continues to affect how people promote and navigate Gaga is still in planning mode right now thats why she's been quiet. Madonna had a very successful Madame X era that was spaced out over an entire year with single, remixes and video drops strategically spaced out over 12 months. I'm sure in the case of Chromatica Interscope will be following a very similar strategy. 

Edited by Illuminati Freak
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Illuminati Freak said:

It's not a wish this is a fact now. It's happening. We already know the new tour dates for next summer. We've been told a new Chromatica EP is coming out in 2021 before the tour. She has two videos already shot we haven't seen. At least two to three more videos she's going to shoot for future singles plus the stuff with Nick Knight she has planned for a Fall release. Not to mention she can do performances of future single releases for Chromatica TV (which hasn't even launched yet). This pandemic continues to affect how people promote and navigate Gaga is still in planning mode right now thats why she's been quiet. Madonna had a very successful Madame X era that was spaced out over an entire year with single, remixes and video drops strategically spaced out over 12 months. I'm sure in the case of Chromatica Interscope will be following a very similar strategy. 

Apart the tour, Madonna's Madame X is an obvious flop. She has no hit and it had mixed reviews and underperfomring sales. That album didn't last one month in terms of public attention. And it had like zero chance to get some Grammy Awards nods.

No shade to Madonna, because I absolutely love her and I had the chance to attend her Madame X tour (which was stunning). But it's not necessarily a good thing for Chromatica to get Madame X treatment in terms of promo which led nowhere (apart getting music videos). 

If Interscope had to bring a promo plan to Chromatica they'll definitely bring something similiar that Billie Eilish promo schedule, asking Gaga to record new music to bring a new life to the album. That's actually what BloodPop teased in a recent interview. 

 

Edit : Nick Knight confirmed his work with Gaga is not linked to Chromatica. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati Freak
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Apart the tour, Madonna's Madame X is an obvious flop. She has no hit and it had mixed reviews and underperfomring sales. That album didn't last one month in terms of public attention. And it had like zero chance to get some Grammy Awards nods.

No shade to Madonna, because I absolutely love her and I had the chance to attend her Madame X tour (which was stunning). But it's not necessarily a good thing for Chromatica to get Madame X treatment in terms of promo which led nowhere (apart getting music videos). 

If Interscope had to bring a promo plan to Chromatica they'll definitely bring something similiar that Billie Eilish promo schedule, asking Gaga to record new music to bring a new life to the album. That's actually what BloodPop teased in a recent interview. 

 

Edit : Nick Knight confirmed his work with Gaga is not linked to Chromatica. 

Well you seem to have all this amazing positive insight on how to promote Chromatica. Maybe you should apply at Interscope. 

Edited by Illuminati Freak
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agunimon

Here's my ranking of the trackless as of late:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-03-at-12-57-36-AM.pn

Sine From Above, Replay, and Alice are constantly at the top when I revisit the album. :firega:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Messy vers

What's that?

Btw this is how I see how Alice looks like

Buy Haus Lab On Itunes
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daylight Jokers

I'm just-

I just-

I-

I need this era to restart soon. :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Santa Stefani
33 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

What's that?

Btw this is how I see how Alice looks like

Penelope Jean, a Brazilian drag queen and Gaga impersonator

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko
17 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

 a new Chromatica EP is coming out in 2021 before the tour.

:billie:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jase
8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Here's my ranking of the trackless as of late:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-03-at-12-57-36-AM.pn

Sine From Above, Replay, and Alice are constantly at the top when I revisit the album. :firega:

Taste!

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatography
On 7/2/2020 at 9:03 AM, Illuminati Freak said:

It's not a wish this is a fact now. It's happening. We already know the new tour dates for next summer. We've been told a new Chromatica EP is coming out in 2021 before the tour. She has two videos already shot we haven't seen. At least two to three more videos she's going to shoot for future singles plus the stuff with Nick Knight she has planned for a Fall release. Not to mention she can do performances of future single releases for Chromatica TV (which hasn't even launched yet). This pandemic continues to affect how people promote and navigate Gaga is still in planning mode right now thats why she's been quiet. Madonna had a very successful Madame X era that was spaced out over an entire year with single, remixes and video drops strategically spaced out over 12 months. I'm sure in the case of Chromatica Interscope will be following a very similar strategy. 

i thought the EP was fake?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ModernEcstasy

I’m soooo thirsty for anything chromatica related. 
C’mon Gaga. Feed us! Please 🥺

(Had a random thought. How is she gonna film a new movie as well as tour and possibly release a new EP next year?!?! INB4 The Chromatica Ball gets cancelled due to schedule conflicts) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Messy vers
9 hours ago, Santa Stefani said:

Penelope Jean, a Brazilian drag queen and Gaga impersonator

The way i though it's gaga:selena:

Buy Haus Lab On Itunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...