news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

Featured Posts

Bad Kids

I saw the main thread but I’m lost what’s happening

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.
  • Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hybrid AT

• Dramatica

• Twitter

• NoahSuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class of 2020 - ACT III I've lost track of time and I can barely remember my own username but here you are  https://i.ibb.co/cyysDnB/ACT3.png  

I can't believe we're in the final day It's been 84 years and we're finally experiencing a new era together, so I thought I'd make this to celebrate. I love this forum and this thread especia

I really hope the video comes out tonight! It will be so exciting even for those who listened to the leak.

The fact they are not talking about it now is intriguing though.

Awrah999
4 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

I’m so upset at myself for letting everyone lower my hype and bum me out. I’m not as excited now and I’m so mad that I let that happen because two hours ago you couldn’t tell me nothing :saladga:

Don’t be upset with yourself :kara:

I did the same. As someone who is literally always lurking and posting in the other thread, in the last few hours especially it’s just been so negative and dramatic in there for no reason and people who have heard the HQ leak seem to look down on others who haven’t and insist on spoiling every detail of the song, and also piece by piece breaking down every minute criticism they have of it. Don’t let the actions of a few attention-seeking fans bring your hype down. This is still Gaga’s biggest release and most hyped collaboration in many, many years and we deserve to enjoy it in its best quality, without the influence of others. We’re almost there :hug:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
Cookie Tookie

So I briefly glanced through the main thread, and it was messy. Too many opinions, too many spoilers. I haven’t listened to anything yet, and I’m super excited. I already know I’m going to like the song based off the short snippet from a month ago. 

• Like 4
BradleyCooper
1 minute ago, Rbr said:

I really hope the video comes out tonight! It will be so exciting even for those who listened to the leak.

The fact they are not talking about it now is intriguing though.

Makes me think it won’t be released tonight. Hopefully sometime tomorrow though if that’s the case

Edited by BradleyCooper
  • Like 1
Gagaloo911

I lowkey hope the MV comes the 25th just to spite those who listened to the leak :reductive:

• LMAO 2
Pop Music

guys almost 2 hours and I have no idea have the song sounds 

I am so hyped it's unreal 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Rina 💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
Rj Barker
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I lowkey hope the MV comes the 25th just to spite those who listened to the leak :reductive:

Haha that would be hilarious, the meltdowns would be great entertainment.

• Like 1
melodichard
8 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

So I briefly glanced through the main thread, and it was messy. Too many opinions, too many spoilers. I haven’t listened to anything yet, and I’m super excited. I already know I’m going to like the song based off the short snippet from a month ago. 

Based on the snippet I heard I feel like I am going to love the song 

HeavyPunkLover

Are you having fun guys? Because in the official thread we are! :lolly:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"
  • LMAO 3
Pop Music
1 minute ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Are you having fun guys? Because in the official thread we are! :lolly:

not being spoiled and waiting to listen when gaga wanted us to is my form of fun

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Rina 💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
jprince99x

Some of you just want to watch the world (and Gaga’s career) burn

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • Like 1
LaLuna

Thank you for warning us about the main thread, I'll make sure to stay the hell away from it.

Why does GGD always have to be such a damn party pooper :madge:

FATHER, SON, HOUSE OF GUCCI
  • Thanks 2
Stephen

Admin keeps saying boys noize isn’t on the record but he tweeted that he is so what’s the truth :neyde:

If he’s not credited that would be pretty shady because it seems like he thinks that he is.. with the way he’s been tweeting @ Gaga.    

Bobina

God time is going by SO slow now. I don’t know how much more my piss poor self control can take, I wanna listen to it so bad. I usually would’ve given to the leak by now :cryga:

"back to you, f*cker"
  • FATCAT pinned this topic
  • FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unlocked this topic