• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hybrid AT

• Dramatica

• Twitter

• NoahSuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class of 2020 - ACT III I've lost track of time and I can barely remember my own username but here you are  https://i.ibb.co/cyysDnB/ACT3.png  

I can't believe we're in the final day It's been 84 years and we're finally experiencing a new era together, so I thought I'd make this to celebrate. I love this forum and this thread especia

Rj Barker

Omg the main thread is an absolute mess, absolute hype killer. Its literally under 3 hours away. Hi guys :D stay strong dont go in the other thread haha

• Like 2
Royksopp

ive not listened to any leaks but omg the plot twists about the leaqued song (sorry mods). the final version is out now and its better than the first leak from few hours ago by miles (allegedly) omg hypeeeeeeeeeee :excited:

Rj Barker

I'm sure the MV is still coming too,

Think they're just gonna drop it without teasers. The costume designers are counting down on their IG, that must mean something?

• Like 2
pynkeyes

I’m so upset at myself for letting everyone lower my hype and bum me out. I’m not as excited now and I’m so mad that I let that happen because two hours ago you couldn’t tell me nothing :saladga:

• Like 2
Gagaloo911

Literally who tf listens to a leak hours before the premiere? No wonder Gaga only interacts with us when she's releasing or selling something :madge:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Royksopp
Just now, pynkeyes said:

I’m so upset at myself for letting everyone lower my hype and bum me out. I’m not as excited now and I’m so mad that I let that happen because two hours ago you couldn’t tell me nothing :saladga:

eh dont worry. i'm sure the song is a banger. theres loads of 'fake' fans of gaga that slander everything.

• Like 1
Rj Barker
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

don't let it bother you, it'll be amazing to have your first listen in UHQ whilst everyone else has been running round chasing potato leaks, they have a HQ leak now but it won't be UHQ. Listen to it as it was intended to be listened to. Im sure you'll be hype again soon! 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
nateygaga1997

It's so close to being released that idk why people would leak it... I've waited long enough I'll wait two and a half more hours. I have been craving the experience of hearing a song for the first time with an entire fan base ❤️

• Like 2
  • FATCAT pinned this topic
  • FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unlocked this topic