okrrrr back to clownery work lehdeeeez 

SOUR SKIN CANDY CARE

IN 22H & 30M :deadbanana:

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
On 12/15/2020 at 4:41 AM, MadreMonster said:

When Gaga had plans, something big happened in 2020. Her plans got derailed multiple times and I’m sure she would rather stay quiet and deliver a few things than promise us something and then “betray” us again because something happened in society.

I’ll agree with you when she releases her next album and there’s not a worldwide pandemic - and yes, other artists are promoting during this time but I think she is staying reserved in case something else happens.

Please she's literally the only one who hasn't achieved to give a proper era to her album this year. 

Se hasn't even managed to book a SNL date. Which is quite shameful. The occasions to make great performances were big. 

Most of big artists (and even a lot of smaller artists) managed to organize livestreamed concerts.

The Covid issue definitely hurt her original plans but the lack of live performances definitely underline the fact she's not fond of hitting the stage anymore

Anyway, to be truly honest I don't really care that much as a I have a lot of artist that I love that managed to deliver very strong projects this year.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

okrrrr back to clownery work lehdeeeez 

SOUR SKIN CANDY CARE

IN 22H & 30M :deadbanana:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US :nooo:

End Racism Now
COOOK

We could continue the discussions from the Sour Candy thread here... they are practically the same as what we had going on here with the meltdowns, countdowns and the era overall. I mean... the title  "Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon" lol :neyde:

1 minute ago, COOOK said:

We could continue the discussions from the Sour Candy thread here... they are practically the same as what we had going on here with the meltdowns, countdowns and the era overall. I mean... the title  "Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon" lol :neyde:

It's not even been a month since the thread was created:laughga: in two weeks, okay, but not now lol

⛈️
Where is LG7
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon:neyde:

Bird Lol GIF by JustViral

I think her chicken pasta is the only thing really coming soon this NYEve

MadreMonster
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Please she's literally the only one who hasn't achieved to give a proper era to her album this year. 

Se hasn't even managed to book a SNL date. Which is quite shameful. The occasions to make great performances were big. 

Most of big artists (and even a lot of smaller artists) managed to organize livestreamed concerts.

The Covid issue definitely hurt her original plans but the lack of live performances definitely underline the fact she's not fond of hitting the stage anymore

Anyway, to be truly honest I don't really care that much as a I have a lot of artist that I love that managed to deliver very strong projects this year.

I don’t disagree but I try to take in her mental state and where she’s at. Having to cancel things I’m sure she was excited to deliver probably hurt her - and even though she could have given us alternatives, she probably just felt sad and lost her artistic excitement surrounding the album.

I’m hoping we still get a few things but I’m not expecting much anymore.

ARTPOPstannn

I just had a thought that I wanted to share. Sooooo, I just read someone say that Joanne is reminiscent to Gaga's, or should I say, Stefani's first EP/Album, Red and Blue. I've also read some stuff about Chromatica IV. Now, if Joanne's equivalent is Red and Blue, then Chromatica must be The Fame, and Chromatica IV must be The Fame Monster. IDK tho🥲🥲🥲

Luke78619
On 10/3/2020 at 5:28 PM, Where is LG7 said:

I miss counting down to nothingJessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician

On 10/3/2020 at 5:32 PM, Little99 said:

Same :heart: miss it so much

Well well well, look at us now 

tenor.gif

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Karen Smith
19 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Well well well, look at us now 

tenor.gif

Omg we said it at the wrong time and it worked like a curse :bear: now we'll counting forever 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ShayCristoforo

Well, ladies.

Dom Perignon has poured some life back into this thread  :icega:

Will we finally be getting the Babylon HL version? There was a lot of talk about the Nick Knight project being a "Babylon Film".

Let's discuss, minus the meltdowns :ally: 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived