• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hybrid AT

• Dramatica

• Twitter

• NoahSuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class of 2020 - ACT III I've lost track of time and I can barely remember my own username but here you are  https://i.ibb.co/cyysDnB/ACT3.png  

I can't believe we're in the final day It's been 84 years and we're finally experiencing a new era together, so I thought I'd make this to celebrate. I love this forum and this thread especia

pop ate my heart

I'm sorry yall but my hype is not back at all. A 2-month-old prerecorded podcast and a photoshoot bts really feel like too little too late. I'm not the only one that feels that she has to go AWF and do great things to make up for the 2 month blackout, otherwise it's not that exciting :crossed: and I'm SO sad, cause yall have no idea how happy and excited I've been for Gaga to go back to her roots and be able to do all the extra sh't she wanted to to with ARTPOP. But this nonsensical hiatus really ruined the experience for me, to the point where I don't even feel like listening to the album tbh. I started stanning a lot of other artists that are actually serving and celebrating their art and vision (most of them with super smaller platforms than Gaga, which makes me be a LOT more disappointed at Gaga for paying complete dust to this AMAZING album)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic
  • LMAO 5

Well since @FATCAT blessed us with opening the discussion thread again. I don’t think we never discussed what our favorites from Chromatica were.

What are your top 5 favorites on the album?

@Doot @dynamite @xoxo Craig @FfFfFfFF @SamanthaC @Jose P @PlastiscGuy @EuphoricVibez @GregJA @KatieJudasGaga4 @Cello @eeaarrllaalloo @Animal Claws @Oriane @Antonio @Shadow @FentyGa @Pop Music @gagaschickens @gagasicebath @JohnnyVersace @Kimmo @Zilla @ChicaSkas @mister max @SLAG @Nuggets @Economy

:flutter:

Edited by Twitter
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well since @FATCAT blessed us with opening the discussion thread again. I don’t think we never discussed what our favorites from Chromatica were.

What are your top 5 favorites on the album?

@Doot @dynamite @xoxo Craig @FfFfFfFF @SamanthaC @Jose P @PlastiscGuy @EuphoricVibez @GregJA @KatieJudasGaga4 @Cello @eeaarrllaalloo @Animal Claws @Oriane @Antonio @Shadow @FentyGa @Pop Music @gagaschickens @gagasicebath @JohnnyVersace @Kimmo @Zilla @ChicaSkas @mister max @SLAG @Nuggets @Economy

:flutter:

Sine From Above, Alice, Babylon, Love Me Right, and Rain On Me :ally:

He/him/his
EuphoricVibez
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

1. Rain On Me

2. Sine From Above

3. Love Me Right

4. Babylon

5. Fun Tonight

:fan:

The fact that we have 4 songs in common from Chromatica we love :vegas:

He/him/his
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Fun Tonight

It took me a while to get into Fun Tonight until one day I was down and had this song on repeat. It’s actually a really good song. 

• Love 1
Just now, Twitter said:

I get sad sometimes this gem doesn’t get enough attention. :messga:

it's so freaking good, literally one of my faves and it's not even on the album :enigma:

• Love 1