news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT IV

Featured Posts

Flippy

I’m so excited for it! I’ve avoided leaks by staying busy + it’s literally 2 hours and 3 minutes away :vegas:

I mean, might as well, right? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hybrid AT

• Dramatica

• Twitter

• NoahSuns

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class of 2020 - ACT III I've lost track of time and I can barely remember my own username but here you are  https://i.ibb.co/cyysDnB/ACT3.png  

I can't believe we're in the final day It's been 84 years and we're finally experiencing a new era together, so I thought I'd make this to celebrate. I love this forum and this thread especia

Cookie Tookie
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Admin keeps saying boys noize isn’t on the record but he tweeted that he is so what’s the truth :neyde:

If he’s not credited that would be pretty shady because it seems like he thinks that he is.. with the way he’s been tweeting @ Gaga.    

He’s absolutely on the album. He collaborated on the Enigma show sounds, and the album. He’s a writer on Rain on Me, and he has to at least have lended production on a few songs (other than Babylon, which we know).

Edited by Cookie Tookie
Stephen
7 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

He’s absolutely on the album. He collaborated on the Enigma show sounds, and the album. He’s a writer on Rain on Me, and he has to at least have lended production on a few songs (other than Babylon, which we know).

It’s just weird that admin has now asserted twice that he’s not credited on ROM. He wouldn’t mislead us intentionally so what’s the deal :wtfga:

jprince99x

Streaming Joanne to prepare for ROM! It’s her only album that can put me to sleep so that the time passes faster.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • LMAO 1
vigilist

Tbh I’m glad this thread exists because I don’t particularly care if people listen and post about leaks but the meltdowns that happens over the tiniest and silliest things? Beyond exhausting.

• Like 1
Cookie Tookie
11 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It’s just weird that admin has now asserted twice that he’s not credited on ROM. He wouldn’t mislead us intentionally so what’s the deal :wtfga:

This makes me really concerned. I was looking forward to hearing his sound. I don’t know if I can take a full album of Bloodpop productions without some darkness and heaviness of Boys Noize

Edited by Cookie Tookie
lilmonster2424

Guys I'm so excited i CANT TAKE IT :giveup: im watching drag race to try to distract myself from counting down the minutes 

• YAAAS 1
The Idler Wheel

Thankful I found this thread! Besides "Free Woman," I believe that this is the first Gaga era I can get to without listening to any leaks. I'm very excited

• Love 1
Pop Music

guys only an hour and a half **** 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Rina 💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • YAAAS 1
  • FATCAT pinned this topic
  • FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unlocked this topic