đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina working on NEW music + learning to play piano

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian
1 minute ago, Enigma10 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating. All I'm saying is that her last songs didn't make it to the charts and nobody heard about her releasing an album outside her small fanbase! do record label approve this ? what's they have to benefit from her music? it's not just her music didn't do well like just miley, lana, or Bebe rexha, her music didn't sell at all. So is she going to release it by herself without needing a label?

Well that’s not true. Liberation peaked at #6 so it’s impossible that it “didn’t sell at all”. She is not a main artist for her label, but it’s definitely not enough to drop her. She is still a name people know and there will always be an audience for her music. Even if it’s smaller than it used to be 10 years ago (which is very normal for artists from the 00’s)

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
culturalbaptism
6 minutes ago, Enigma10 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating. All I'm saying is that her last songs didn't make it to the charts and nobody heard about her releasing an album outside her small fanbase! do record label approve this ? what's they have to benefit from her music? it's not just her music didn't do well like just miley, lana, or Bebe rexha, her music didn't sell at all. So is she going to release it by herself without needing a label?

2 minutes ago, Davian said:

Well that’s not true. Liberation peaked at #6 so it’s impossible that it “didn’t sell at all”. She is not a main artist for her label, but it’s definitely not enough to drop her. She is still a name people know and there will always be an audience for her music. Even if it’s smaller than it used to be 10 years ago (which is very normal for artists from the 00’s)

This "Christina is a flop" narrative is so tired. Christina is established. I love how Christina trend to make them bothered.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Enigma10
Just now, Davian said:

Oh she still have a record label, then that's good, happy for you guys. However, people from 00s still big tho. I mean look at Beyoncé she is getting huger everyday. Even Britney she became media darling lately, and she can still chart. I would name Madonna as well but that would be huge comparision. Anyway I think that's good for her, hope she makes good songs.

Enigma10
Just now, culturalbaptism said:

This "Christina is a flop" narrative is so tired. Christina is established. I love how Christina trend to make them bothered.

I didn't say Christina is a flop why you are coming at me like that, I was just wondering about the possibilty of her releasing another album while her latest one didn't .. well I'm informed now. Thank you

Davian
2 hours ago, Enigma10 said:

I didn't say Christina is a flop why you are coming at me like that, I was just wondering about the possibilty of her releasing another album while her latest one didn't .. well I'm informed now. Thank you

I think it had to do with the way you worded it. Lots of people who try to drag Xtina say she is a flop and such so your comment looked like one of those too. Glad you didn’t mean it that way:hug: Maybe even give her new album a try once it’s out?:ally:

RebeldeFaith

Genie In A Bottle (Gotta Rub Me Right) [Piano Version] coming soon! :enigma:

This post has actually inspired me to continue learning how to play the piano. I'm looking for a new one now on Amazon cause my old one is at my parents house. The power that an artist I don't stan or follow has over me (I only listen to her music occasionally.) She did that. :applause:

Something something idk

Davian
7 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Genie In A Bottle (Gotta Rub Me Right) [Piano Version] coming soon! :enigma:

This post has actually inspired me to continue learning how to play the piano. I'm looking for a new one now on Amazon cause my old one is at my parents house. The power that an artist I don't stan or follow has over me (I only listen to her music occasionally.) She did that. :applause:

Wow. Christina’s impact is undeniable!:giveup: 

Goodluck!:firega:

Wolf Boy

Yeah that’s how i look when I play piano too, i pout and pose....

TropicOfCANCER
13 hours ago, Enigma10 said:

Who cares. Millions of artists release music that doesn’t sell. Plus, the music didn’t do well bc her label literally didn’t send her songs to radio. It’s not that people hear her music and don’t consume it. It’s that they aren’t exposed to it, period. Don’t ask me why, but that’s a fact. plus, She still got Grammys noms for it. 

ot:

Christina’s been playing piano since at least 2005.

& wouldn’t be surprised if the Spanish album was scrapped since that’s legit been in the works since before bionic (literally 10+ years, lmao); I recall at the time there was talk of her re-recording some kid the bionic songs in Spanish. 

TropicOfCANCER
13 hours ago, Enigma10 said:

Oh she still have a record label, then that's good, happy for you guys. However, people from 00s still big tho. I mean look at Beyoncé she is getting huger everyday. Even Britney she became media darling lately, and she can still chart. I would name Madonna as well but that would be huge comparision. Anyway I think that's good for her, hope she makes good songs.

Shush. No one is checking on Britney’s music in 2020.

xtina got Grammy noms for her last work. Britney got a top 13 “hit.”  Xtina remains the underrated critical darling and Britney remains the stripper with the robot vocals. 

ShayCristoforo

I need to hear her play piano and sing I Turn To You :diane:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Davian
9 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Yeah that’s how i look when I play piano too, i pout and pose....

It’s obviously a pose for the photo:selena: 

Enigma10
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Shush. No one is checking on Britney’s music in 2020.

xtina got Grammy noms for her last work. Britney got a top 13 “hit.”  Xtina remains the underrated critical darling and Britney remains the stripper with the robot vocals. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

TropicOfCANCER
7 minutes ago, Enigma10 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

Well, yes, objective fact does help. 

Archived