💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina working on NEW music + learning to play piano

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian
4 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Sounds like she already knew piano. If not, it's kind of a shame that a singer of her caliber didn't know it before now. 

Well she never talked about playing piano and she also never performed playing a piano. So my guess is that she knows the basics but is now learning to master it.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
5 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

Can't wait to hear it in 2026 :heart:

Tea:air: I hope it’s not Liberation 2.0 when she started teasing 4 years before the release:billie:

Jennie Kim

What happened with the Spanish album that was ready years ago?

I remember it was ready before Liberation was even released

culturalbaptism

Miss Voice of a Generation is coming. :enigma:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Enigma10
Just now, Davian said:

Xtina posted today that she is busy working on new music AND learning to play piano:giveup: We already knew she was working on new music (her Spanish follow up specifically) but it’s nice that she posts about it!

I love that she is learning to master new instruments:diane:

I don't think people would be here for her again, her last album failed really hard! she had good songs in the past, we are grood without an Xtina album I guess.

culturalbaptism

Christina is giving us another album just two years after Liberation. We're eating well. I love to stan the best new artist. :enigma:

Davian
5 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

What happened with the Spanish album that was ready years ago?

I remember it was ready before Liberation was even released

It wouldn’t be Xtina without postponing her projects:enigma: She has been causally working on it over the past few years, but I think that she’s now focusing on it. She has been talking about it for a while now in interviews and during shows so pretty sure it’s coming this time.

River

I was playing the piano since I was 39

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Davian
3 minutes ago, Enigma10 said:

I don't think people would be here for her again, her last album failed really hard! she had good songs in the past, we are grood without an Xtina album I guess.

“We are good without an Xtina album” I’m not!:bradley: Same for the rest as her fans. Sure, she is not a main pop girl anymore, but that doesn’t mean she should stop releasing music right? That would mean indie artists should just give up because they wouldn’t be able to get a hit.

She has nothing left to prove and is now making music for the people that still are interested. I’m proud to be one of those:queenga:

Blastertoyo

Whens she gonna make a ig text post calling out Gaga and Katy :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Davian
4 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

Christina is giving us another album just two years after Liberation. We're eating well. I love to stan the best new artist. :enigma:

We deserve it after 6 years between Lotus and Liberation:billie: 
I’m shook the album is actually pretty close because she always takes 4+ years between records:giveup:

culturalbaptism
7 minutes ago, Enigma10 said:

This is Christina Aguilera. She does not care. She will put out another raw album and the general public will eat well!

Economy
50 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yes! Her second one actually. It’s been in the works for a long time, but she always postponed it. But since last year she has been very focused on Spanish music/culture and it’s very likely it will be her next album. She also said “the Spanish album is coming” during a show  last year so it’s kinda confirmed:selena: Although you never know with her:selena:

Ready for those vocals to come and slay me :firega:

Enigma10
Just now, Davian said:

“We are good without an Xtina album” I’m not!:bradley: Same for the rest as her fans. Sure, she is not a main pop girl anymore, but that doesn’t mean she should stop releasing music right? That would mean indie artists should just give up because they wouldn’t be able to get a hit.

She has nothing left to prove and is now making music for the people that still are interested. I’m proud to be one of those:queenga:

Just now, culturalbaptism said:

This is Christina Aguilera. She does not care. She will put out another raw album and the general public will eat well!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating. All I'm saying is that her last songs didn't make it to the charts and nobody heard about her releasing an album outside her small fanbase! do record label approve this ? what's they have to benefit from her music? it's not just her music didn't do well like just miley, lana, or Bebe rexha, her music didn't sell at all. So is she going to release it by herself without needing a label?

Archived