💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina working on NEW music + learning to play piano

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

Xtina posted today that she is busy working on new music AND learning to play piano:giveup: We already knew she was working on new music (her Spanish follow up specifically) but it’s nice that she posts about it!

I love that she is learning to master new instruments:diane:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

she's making an spanish album? wow 

Yes! Her second one actually. It’s been in the works for a long time, but she always postponed it. But since last year she has been very focused on Spanish music/culture and it’s very likely it will be her next album. She also said “the Spanish album is coming” during a show  last year so it’s kinda confirmed:selena: Although you never know with her:selena:

Mavis Gary

I can’t tell you how glad I am that your title didn’t end with “...Guitar.” :triggered::sure:

Luna Lovegood

good for ha

luna’s advocate

9 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yes! Her second one actually. It’s been in the works for a long time, but she always postponed it. But since last year she has been very focused on Spanish music/culture and it’s very likely it will be her next album. She also said “the Spanish album is coming” during a show  last year so it’s kinda confirmed:selena: Although you never know with her:selena:

damnit i wanted bionic part 2

sadboy

I really wanted a new pop album from her :( Liberation wasn't as good as Lotus imo

Killa

Agui sweetie, you aint gonna go far with those claws gurl. Now start those scalea da capo, werk it. 

joannesrats

Sounds like she already knew piano. If not, it's kind of a shame that a singer of her caliber didn't know it before now. 

selenalavigne

Can't wait to hear it in 2026 :heart:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Davian
20 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

I can’t tell you how glad I am that your title didn’t end with “...Guitar.” :triggered::sure:

Why?:air:

Davian
14 minutes ago, mxnster said:

damnit i wanted bionic part 2

Well, Bionic is turning 10 in a few weeks so I hope for a re-issue with unreleased tracks:pray: But that is just wishful thinking of course...

Davian
12 minutes ago, sadboy said:

I really wanted a new pop album from her :( Liberation wasn't as good as Lotus imo

I love both, but yaass justice for Lotus! Seriously 95% of the fanbase prefers Liberation but for me it’s Lotus all the way:firega:

Dramatica

Don't call me Xtina

Call me Joanne

Pink%20Hat.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived