💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana defends herself on IG

Featured Posts

Debithius

Jesus guys you are just impossible. Let her say and sing what she wanna say and sing and mind your own damn business?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT
15 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I thought it was pretty clear from her first post what she meant... I really dom't understand how this has become such a big thing:poot: kind of irritating that everyone is just choosing to not understand what she meant.

gotta admit i just googled it and i don't understand what the issue is at all

Vani GaGa
20 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I thought it was pretty clear from her first post what she meant... I really dom't understand how this has become such a big thing:poot: kind of irritating that everyone is just choosing to not understand what she meant.

Beacuse people are dumb

Sepsami

True queen :diane: I'm not a fan of her but I LOVE how she's not allowing these haters to drag her on something that is not true!

In other words

"That won't be my narrative Gia!" :pray:

StrawberryBlond

Just want to say that I'm sticking by my alt pop queen, throughout all the pettiness and misconstruction of her words. I'm sure that you've all written nothing but completely perfect words all your lives that no one has ever told you could have been put down better. And I'm also sure you've never had to defend yourself against untrue things said about you. Just try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. There's so many artists that are actually worthy of cancellation right now. Lana's not one of them. Stream ROM and focus on positivity.

lana del rey kiss GIF

Chic
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Just want to say that I'm sticking by my alt pop queen, throughout all the pettiness and misconstruction of her words. I'm sure that you've all written nothing but completely perfect words all your lives that no one has ever told you could have been put down better. And I'm also sure you've never had to defend yourself against untrue things said about you. Just try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. There's so many artists that are actually worthy of cancellation right now. Lana's not one of them. Stream ROM and focus on positivity.

lana del rey kiss GIF

All this energy wasted on trying to cancel Lana when we have a literal pedophile in the top ten, smh

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, Chic said:

All this energy wasted on trying to cancel Lana when we have a literal pedophile in the top ten, smh

Yep and that isn't even the only bad thing he's done either. The charts have also allowed women beaters, drug dealers, gang members, embezzlers, etc. into the top ten. Lana dares to live her bliss and engages in a few lyrics about being a submissive woman and isn't ashamed of it and asks why she can't say it without people losing their s**t when other females have done the same thing and it becomes a case of "apologise now or you'll never have a career again!" Even worse, the people who are saying this are the same ones who are always complaining that women are held to a much stricter standard than men and get cancelled over nothing. Some perspective wouldn't go amiss.

Guillaume Hamon

Any lady putting sex in her art takes crap so her global point/ comparison was shaky from the start. The only time she REALLY took a lot of it was when she had a line that was romanticizing (not discussing) domestic violence the way no other lady in her list did. Her double-standard story is made-up.

And people saying she's "told by gays how to be a feminist" miss that romanticizing domestic violence on a woman was never deemed as one of the way to be a feminist by anyone, male or female, gay or straight. It makes no sense except if equality between sexes for you means the opposite of what it means to everybody.

Wolf Boy
On 5/22/2020 at 8:06 AM, Suspiria said:

Because people love being upset. 

People are still upset even in here lol, they can’t let anything go, everything is a huge important life battle.

Archived