Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana defends herself on IG

Featured Posts

Tiny Purse
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

She wasn’t shaming anyone. She was pointing out the fact that those artists could get success singing about what they want but she got criticized and scrutinized for singing about her own topics. That was the point of the post, nowhere did she shame those girls for singing about sexual, that’s just what some of you wanted to see.

I just don't get why she's acting like she hasn't gotten success? Kehlani has never even had a top 25 single as far as I know...Lana has never had an album miss the top 3. I get what she was saying but it's just random lol since they all (especially beyonce and nicki) have had a TON of criticism over their work. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
Just now, Jose P said:

She wasn’t shaming anyone. She was pointing out the fact that those artists could get success singing about what they want but she got criticized and scrutinized for singing about her own topics. That was the point of the post, nowhere did she shame those girls for singing about sexual, that’s just what some of you wanted to see.

she could have said "singing about embracing their sexuality" instead of "cheating, f*cking, and taking their clothes off"

She deems herself a poet yet she chose those specific words to describe their music/art.

IsItRoman
4 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Yes! Toast between fans :vegas:

She has uploaded a video of her pole dancing. 

I think after proving the critics dead wrong that she was a one trick pony and getting all the acclaim for NFR she’s going back to her sexy glamorous **** me daddy years. Living for it. :vegas:

go to hell don't-call-me-angel-pop-princess-lana, the queen of the gas station is coming 

pole swinging GIF by 1st Look

(i hope)

ice bear
2 minutes ago, weed said:

she could have said "singing about embracing their sexuality" instead of "cheating, f*cking, and taking their clothes off"

She deems herself a poet yet she chose those specific words to describe their music/art.

what is lemonade about?

what is paradise about?

what is bad romance about?

what is your point? woman shouldn't write about messed up sh¡t?

ice heard one side from above

weed
Just now, ice bear said:

what is lemonade about?

what is paradise about?

what is bad romance about?

what is your point? woman shouldn't write about messed up ****?

What is your point? If a hetero refers to me as a "c*cksucker" despite the fact that I do suck c*cks, I would be offended. Just like how calling Beyonce a glorified stripper just because she chooses to show skin, is offensive. Diction mama

ice bear
7 minutes ago, weed said:

What is your point? If a hetero refers to me as a "c*cksucker" despite the fact that I do suck c*cks, I would be offended. Just like how calling Beyonce a glorified stripper just because she chooses to show skin, is offensive. Diction mama

:green: how about reading the thread, where i already wrote my opinion on that?

look

cheating and stuff are bad things

but writing about them is libertation

like lemonade

and like paradise

that's what she's saying

but my words are wasted on you...

and no i don't think her text is immaculate she should've kept her mouth shut

but since she didn't...

weed
Just now, ice bear said:

:green: how about reading the thread, where i already wrote my opinion on that?

look

cheating and stuff are bad things

but writing about them is libertation

like lemonade

and like paradise

that's what she's saying

but my words are wasted on you...

and yet you ignored all of my previous posts to quote my most recent one? So..? How about reading the thread, where I already wrote my opinion on that?

1 hour ago, Autumn said:

can you imagine lana listening to cardi b tho :triggered:

“You grew up on punk rock, I grew up on hip hop” :lana: :laughga:

ice bear
Just now, weed said:

and yet you ignored all of my previous posts to quote my most recent one? So..? How about reading the thread, where I already wrote my opinion on that?

read the edit please ...

weed
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

read the edit please ...

So you agree she should've kept her mouth shut, why are you coming for me lmao I said I don't think she's a horrible racist, but the way she worded her post/handled the backlash was awful.

ice bear
8 minutes ago, weed said:

So you agree she should've kept her mouth shut, why are you coming for me lmao I said I don't think she's a horrible racist, but the way she worded her post/handled the backlash was awful.

that's why i didn't "come for you" and i'm not doing it now i just got to clarify the difference between troubled relationship and using that as inspiration

the lines are blurry after a full day of writing and people working their way around what you say, that's like the first major stan drama i'm in because i joined ggd last year and lana's actually my favorite, i just wanna be chill listening to her without the drama again, but people read what they want in the context they want, i'm sorry if i was offensive.

translation: i'm tired excuse my rudeness 

juicyjuicy

Ariana...WOC? Those people are really grasping at straws tbh. Give Lana a break.

15 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I thought it was pretty clear from her first post what she meant... I really dom't understand how this has become such a big thing:poot: kind of irritating that everyone is just choosing to not understand what she meant.

CHOOSING to not understand is the most congruent and satisfying statement I have seen in relation to "issues" such as this and our whole social climate as of late. Thank you :pray:

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

ShayCristoforo

What cr*p.

You "love" them, and that's why you mentioned them?

If you love them, you could... you know... send them flowers or cupcakes or something. Not lazily use their names for shock and effect. Did you also get their consent? 

I see right through it. Not buying this cow pie. lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

RAMROD

Someone just getting a strict call from her manager and publicist, I guess :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived