ice bear
13 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Oh, Lana.

The clip from Gods & Monsters..

giphy.gif

in the land of gods and monsters

i was an angel

looking to get fvcked hard

how can people think she's calling the other girls sl-ts for singing the same stuff, if anything she's celebrating it

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

This thread makes me sooo sad...reading all these horrible comments about her. I literally feel like ill lol

She's just a soul who's intentions are good :messga:

She's one of my all time favorites because like Gaga, she stands out from the f*cking crowd.

She isn't commercial like Doja, Nicki, Cardi, Ariana, Camila, etc..

She's different.

She's so much better than them.

I hate that she feels this way. I just want her to be happy and make the music she feels like making, not making what she thinks that the general public wants to hear. I didn't like NFR because I felt like it was too commercial compared to her previous albums. I hope her next album isn't going to be the same.

ZiggyZiggs
42 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

It's tone deaf to clarify what she meant and that she had no racist intentions? So if she speaks out for herself she's a piece of sh*t and if she doesn't y'all will come for her for staying silent. Just say you're bored and want to cancel someone over things they never said and go

She worded her clarifications for her already problematic post in the most problematic way.

She basically told every single poc who criticized her and called her out on her white-woman- privileged-af post to shut the **** up I don’t care what u have to say

which is...problematic... to say the least. Stubborn afff sorry not sorry

Ziggy

I just don’t get where ANY of this is coming from. NFR was universally praised and everyone said they might have been wrong to judge her so quickly. She literally made a problem that wasn’t there. If anyone has context, I’m all ears because this ish is baffling.

weed
9 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

No, she didn't. Ugh

She is alluding to the fact that these women are singing about these topics and selling, while she has explored the same topics for her whole career and people criticized it for being antifeminist, "glamorizing abuse", a bad example of a modern woman, etc.

EYi7BHvXYAcifEe?format=jpg&name=900x900

How I feel^ & They're not singing "he hit me and it felt like a kiss," so makes sense to me that they wouldn't be dragged for glamorizing abuse. 

joannesrats

It is very ironic that she called them out for singing about sex, sounded very condescending, and then said that she was a feminist in the next paragraph. 

Also, her saying that there needs to be a space for her in feminism is ridiculous. She's a straight, white, cisgender woman who has a lot of money. That's what modern feminism is MADE for. 

ZiggyZiggs

Also saying ‘THESE ARE MY FAVORITE  ****ING ARTISTS’ literally REEKS of ‘I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS’ 😭😭😭

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I just don’t get where ANY of this is coming from. NFR was universally praised and everyone said they might have been wrong to judge her so quickly. She literally made a problem that wasn’t there. If anyone has context, I’m all ears because this ish is baffling.

An actual clown. The whole thing was pointless and reading it again makes her sound bitter and jealous ew

RenegAde

Im having  so much fun sad reacting  and lmaoing some post on this  thread

:billie:

Goldfish

So glad she did this. She deserves to elaborate on what she means. I Understood immediately what she meant, it’s a shame so many people are too unintelligent to get it and jump to conclusions. black and white smile GIF

I invented post-its

joannesrats
Just now, Goldfish said:

So glad she did this. She deserves to elaborate on what she means. I Understood immediately what she meant, it’s a shame so many people are too unintelligent to get it and jump to conclusions. black and white smile GIF

No need to call people unintelligent for not sharing the same opinion as you. Condescension isn't a good look, hun

weed

and the fact that she's dating a cop lmaooo or at least used to be :air:

Archived