Lana defends herself on IG

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

This is lowkey tone deaf cmon Lana 

It's tone deaf to clarify what she meant and that she had no racist intentions? So if she speaks out for herself she's a piece of sh*t and if she doesn't y'all will come for her for staying silent. Just say you're bored and want to cancel someone over things they never said and go

Soft, soothing, and succulent

C1trus

Didn't Doja replied to her like "Sunk the... etc" what does it mean? 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Cookie Tookie

And more points made. Gained so much more respect for her today. This whole industry is toxic, and she shouldn’t sit back and get crucified for speaking the truth and challenging unfairness in artistic expression. 

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, Amidana said:

Don't they have beef :selena:

Y'all making it a race issue..... The delusional. 

she went to gaga's bday party a while ago and took pictures with her so no. plus, the beef was one sided. lana was bitter her manager left her for gaga 

emma roberts is an abuser

plastiquedoll

I always suspected the "there's no women that look like me part" was not in the context of her looks. I am glad she spoke up. We can clearly say that Lana finds it difficult to express herself clearly. Many misunderstood what she was trying to say just to cancel her for nothing and create drama. Can we just put a rest to it and agree that she could have worded everything better? I feel so bad for her now cause it seems like she is taking the ussye very serious from her replies.  

elijahfan

What is even the point, Lana..... You're a massively successful singer - you got some harsh critics along your journey, so what? All of the singers you've mentioned have too. Plus, those critics about you allegedly glamorizing abuse are oooooold, why even bring that up again in 2020.... I literally have no idea what she's trying to achieve here.

Mavis Gary

She needs to start reading back what she’s typing before hitting that send button. :madge:

migamiga
5 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Don't they have beef :selena:

allegedly lana use to hate on gaga but theyve been cordial in recent years

6f7c169c1cae6e9dfc56ffb187854cc9.jpg

Cco2pJTWwAEaiIh.jpg

but i still feel like lana secretly hates her :selena:

plastiquedoll
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What is even the point, Lana..... You're a massively successful singer - you got some harsh critics along your journey, so what? All of the singers you've mentioned have too. Plus, those critics about you allegedly glamorizing abuse are oooooold, why even bring that up again in 2020.... I literally have no idea what she's trying to achieve here.

Some harsh critics that really traumatized her though. But i get what you mean. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems  

Amidana
2 minutes ago, geishababe said:

but i still feel like lana secretly hates her :selena:

NNNNNNNN 

Archived