💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Myah Marie responds to Britney Jean memes

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Myah did an Ask Me Anything on Britney's biggest forum (breathe heavy/exhale) and she was asked about the Britney Jean memes with her face on

britney_spears_myah_marie_nnhasm.jpg

and this was her response:

and she also responded to Britney fans who draw horns on her pictures

She seems hilarious and actually super sweet! I feel bad for all the hate she gets now :poot:

She said she doesn't regret working with Britney and has only met her once and that was when Myah was 10! Myah said her favourite Britney albums are Blackout and Britney.

The full AMA is on twitter/breatheheavy 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Animal Claws

The way she still denies the fact that she recorded as lead vocalist on BJ... :selena:

38 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

The way she still denies the fact that she recorded as lead vocalist on BJ... :selena:

Technically she's telling the truth... a little bit :triggered:

She recorded the background vocals (and layering) and they just used them as the lead vocals. I guess they had the rights to do whatever they wanted with them. I think one day she'll come out and explain it all, but they probably funded her whole entire life at this point

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

47 minutes ago, uvglo said:

Technically she's telling the truth... a little bit :triggered:

She recorded the background vocals (and layering) and they just used them as the lead vocals. I guess they had the rights to do whatever they wanted with them. I think one day she'll come out and explain it all, but they probably funded her whole entire life at this point

so its actually true and not some huge conspiracy that everything we hear on britney jean is not actually Britney? :air: 

MonsterofFame

Does any other artist heavily use background vocalists that sound exactly like them? I've heard of demo vocals from the songwriters being left in there but with autotune and vocoders, having "backup singers" for studio recordings seems to be a thing of the past.

The fact that Britney still needs it for every album is suspect to me, especially after what happened in Britney Jean.

BonoMarryTheNight

It's funny how her favorite songs on Britney Jean are the ones where her vocals were used as lead - Body Ache, Passenger, and Work Bitch 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

SpiritBunny

I try to forget that album. It’s just so bad. Definitely her laziest album. Those memes give me life though 

Jose P
On 5/21/2020 at 5:23 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

so its actually true and not some huge conspiracy that everything we hear on britney jean is not actually Britney? :air: 

It’s true, it’s very obvious that what you hear in there is not Britney’s voice. But it’s not the entire album, just many of the songs 

Archived