Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

[Complete] Zane Lowe interview summary

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

Lmao @ everyone who said it was underwhelming. Easily one of the most significant interviews she’s done in recent memory 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allan

I never expected the album to be THAT deep :messga:

Also I couldn't be prouder of her team - she is a strong woman, but her mental and physical states are fragile, and she needs a team that can understand what she's going through, respect her limits and give her the support she needs. I didn't think she would ever go spiraling so bad again, if it wasn't for her team and family, we would lose her to mental health issues easily.

Butters Stotch

Thank you so much for taking the time to transcript everything.

This interview made me realize how deep the album is going to be, like Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, 911, Enigma... those titles sound like the songs are superficial but you can see that's not what we should expect at all. I don't want to put my expectations too high but Chromatica sounds like her best album so far, because she is really in a place where she can balance pop music/fame and being human. She failed to do that on all her records, somehow.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Runway
14 minutes ago, Allan said:

never expected the album to be THAT deep

Liddos really thought she would be like take your gay bops and be done with it :green:

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

“I heard one sine from above then the signal split in two. The sound created stars like me and you. Before there was love there was silence, I heard one sine and it healed my heart”

:giveup:

I’m in the hole, I’m falling down, down, down. My name isn’t Alice but I’m still looking for Wonderland

:nooo:

The thing made her want to become an artist, healing her father, is still with her, but now it is a positive thing where she knows she cannot actually do it, but the way I responded to it has made me who I am and I love who I am.

That was heart-breaking to read. 

---

That was such an emotional interview. Thank you so much for doing the work on writing these down. I really appreciate it.

FaeMonster

Thank you for transcribing!!! I just love this woman so much....I am so excited for this album. PTSD is a very hard thing to live with and ROMs lyrics already resonate hard going trough trauma work for the first time. I just want Gaga to keep being on a good path and fighting for herself. Im really really proud of her....

• 1 month later...
Sister

I have watched it twice now and Gaga tells you so much that you need to know at this time. watch it and stop expecting things during this time. I love Haha, such a wonderful soul.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived