news

[Complete] Zane Lowe interview summary

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

I just know that Chromatica is gonna help me in so many ways. I'm going through a depressive, but transitional phase in my life, and I feel like the messages she's gonna send will help me feel much better. I'm ready to get back on track with my life :ally:

Edit: Rain On Me has helped bring in more joy than I think I've ever had in a long time. I've cried to it, danced to it, and even smiled to it. Thank you so much, Gaga, and Ari. You both deserve nothing but the best in this world. ❤️

He/him/his

pop ate my heart

Thank you!!! This is hard work right here

But I refuse to read all this before I get to WATCH the damn interview. From what i've read it's her best interview in years and plus all the hype I'm having right now for Chromatica I'm even more anxious to watch it. Can't believe they could leak a snippet of Stupid Love almost 3 YEARS before its release but not a damn interview:selena:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Clarence

just finished watching the interview UGH so good as expected. god i cant wait to hear this album

AlwaysLoveGaga
8 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Thank you!!! This is hard work right here

But I refuse to read all this before I get to WATCH the damn interview. From what i've read it's her best interview in years

It is SUCH an amazing interview! You'll love it! :heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Enomis

Thank you so much for this.

When Gaga said "I hope people will like it", my heart cracked:bradley:. She's so humble and so human in that sentence. She shows all her vulnerability, her excitement and also her nervousness.

It seems like this record is Year Zero for her, a new starting point. And I'm embracing it:heart:

March34th

I'm so mad that I missed it :messga:

does anyone know if it's being re-aired at any point or if it's been posted elsewhere? I found audio from it on a fansite but it's missing part 2

gagafrontrow

Thanks for the summary. That's very helpful.

Not listening to the interview for sure. Let's hope it's a good album, not a pile of garbage.

www.gagafrontrow.com

Killa

I dont wanna fall for the hype but it just seems like this is a terrific album. Some of her ideas are still a bit superficial but it seems like shell tackle very important and relatable issues of contemporany times. Also i really really liked some of those lyrics. 

Sure i miss criptic satiric gaga but this honesty is really welcomed. Im desperate to go buy my copy and listen it laying on the floor of my room

Massive Monster

An amazing interview. I was worried that it would feel vague and/or forced but she's an open book and really got into details. 

Kind regards

Archived