💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Alice' lyrics + new details from pt.2

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Rosalina

So is 911 a reworking of Paradise that was meant to be on C2C? I’M SHOOKETH :excited2:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

And she confirmed again that she wrote the orchestral score with Morgan (from whiteseamusic)

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Pt. 2 wasn’t available last night/nor was the interview available in the US at all. NOR was I making a thread about all of the details of the interview. But keep trying and wasting your time talking about this. Please go away.

I'm just teasing at this point :laughga: No hard feelings?

President Biden

The 911 lyrics serving Original Gaga vibes. The COMPLEXITY AND VOCAB.

This is called lyricism  

I got drunk

gstring
1 hour ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

Well there goes my day dream of those interludes being sci-fi electronic extravaganzas:enigma:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

everytime i see this gif me it always reminds me of the girl that got her neck broken by that stage diving :bradley:

Little little

Bjaf

There were more Alice lyrics that were revealed, I think:

Spoiler

Could you pull me out of this alive? / Where's my body? I'm stuck in my mind / I'm tired of screaming at the top of my lungs / I'm in the hole, I'm falling down / So down down / My name isn't Alice, but I'll keep looking for wonderland

She kind of says them in-between explanations of the song, so it was hard to tell which were lyrics and which were her just talking, but still.

pop ate my heart

So now with all the new lyrics we got, we can say that Stupid Love is the Born This Way (song) of the album, in that its lyrics are very literal and its message is very in your face. She also said in some interviews that she didn't want SL to be poetical and abstract as most of her songs are, because the song's main purpose is for us to understand the message behind it, which is very important to her (also similar to BTW)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Katsuki Bakugo

This album is giving me made Kelis Fleshtone vibes and I am loving it!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

xoxo Craig

stupid love shaping up to be the most shallow song on the record :selena:  

End Racism Now

Grim
45 minutes ago, gstring said:

everytime i see this gif me it always reminds me of the girl that got her neck broken by that stage diving :bradley:

I have always wondered did anyone get injured :noparty:

I'm probably wrong

Archived