Sign in to follow this  
news

Rain On Me physical copies - available now!

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Every store besides the USA one doesn't get the physical singles anymore. The USA store ships worldwide. 

Thanks! I remember when I could go into HMV and buy the CD Singles in store - wish they’d start stocking them again but I guess we’re now in the age of streaming! 

LARA❤️

spamuelbtanner
Just now, PinkJelly said:

Thanks! I remember when I could go into HMV and buy the CD Singles in store - wish they’d start stocking them again but I guess we’re now in the age of streaming! 

Singles are more geared towards collectors really.

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

good
33 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Singles are more geared towards collectors really.

I’m so glad Gaga thought of the collectors this era. It was painful to have absolutely 0 singles to collect after Applause, especially with the 7” picture discs not being a thing. Those are such a special visual experience for collectors! AND we get cassette singles which is incredible. 

On second thought, love is enough
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

SAMSVQ

Oh wow I just wanted to buy Stupid Love cd single as well, but it's sold out.

Any of you know of they will be add new copies of SL?:bradley:

spamuelbtanner
6 hours ago, SAMSVQ said:

Any of you know of they will be add new copies of SL?:bradley:

Most likely not

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

053Timo

Anywhere in Europe? (Even better The Netherlands)

spamuelbtanner
31 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Anywhere in Europe? (Even better The Netherlands)

Physical singles are only sold on Gaga's US store. 

• Sad 2

AnalDelGay

Are the CDs available only in her shop? I’d love to go to a store to actually buy it there :giveup:

This. Is. My DanceFloor. I fought for.

Rio
13 hours ago, RainOnMeBabylon said:

Ok lol let me download. Ugh we need to remind others about this. I honestly wouldn’t have lol. I didn’t for SL lol.

there's been loads of threads reminding people to always do this, and on twitter x

spamuelbtanner
11 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

Are the CDs available only in her shop? I’d love to go to a store to actually buy it there :giveup:

Physical singles are exclusive to shop.ladygaga.com

darkchylde
14 hours ago, good said:

I’m so glad Gaga thought of the collectors this era. It was painful to have absolutely 0 singles to collect after Applause, especially with the 7” picture discs not being a thing. Those are such a special visual experience for collectors! AND we get cassette singles which is incredible. 

this! i was so madre we didnt get cd single forma artos after how good the applause one was :(