💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Get "Rain On Me" to #1 on the Hot 100

Arturo

Featured Posts

smitherz

gonna stream it all week and then buy the single next Thursday right before tracking week is up 😘😘

let’s get this #1 ladies!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RabbitHeart

sorry if this is a dumb question but the download from her store say "10 remaining" all 10 count as 1 purchase or should i download all 10 copies to my laptop :laughga:

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

sorry if this is a dumb question but the download from her store say "10 remaining" all 10 count as 1 purchase or should i download all 10 copies to my laptop :laughga:

Counts as 1 purchase. 

chromaticainmyhead

LET‘S DO THIS 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

mr.peter

Hi guys I have questions i bought the song on iTunes. But I’m a Apple Music user. So since I bought the song do my plays not count as streams ? just a one time purchase will count towards the charts ? Does my question make sense ? 

DiamondAngel
6 hours ago, mr.peter said:

Hi guys I have questions i bought the song on iTunes. But I’m a Apple Music user. So since I bought the song do my plays not count as streams ? just a one time purchase will count towards the charts ? Does my question make sense ? 

The best way to help it is to purchase the song, delete it from your library, then stream it rather than listening to the purchased copy. This way, your purchase counts and your streams count. 

Mr Oak
On 5/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Arturo said:

Don't put the song on repeat, you can make a playlist of other noncompetitive songs

actually on Spotify question section they say that as long as the song passes 30sec+ it counts as a stream, even if it's on repeat.

tell the truth GIF

high heeled fem

So I can’t afford to buy the song till Sunday lol 😂. I have Spotify premium and I’ve had it on repeat for hours plus the video looping 

dit

I will do everything I can! but won;t it be impossible since there is hardly any radio airplay in it's first week and no radio deal?

Aga Gydal

Hey question: if I add a song from Apple Music to my library and play it from there, are those plays counting as streams?

LaLa
15 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

actually on Spotify question section they say that as long as the song passes 30sec+ it counts as a stream, even if it's on repeat.

tell the truth GIF

Spotify looks for bot-like behaviour and filters out those streams, so it's best to not just leave it endlessly repeating. If you make a playlist with ROM every 3rd song it's better. 

I think you can play out the 4 song/card policy if you have a Revolut account. I won’t get into on what Revolut is, lot of ppl already use it and they are familiar with it. In the Revolut app you can get disposable digital cards, which’s main purpose is that it guarantees an extra layer of safety so it’s numbers change constantly. I think if you buy the song with a card that’s changing it’s numbers all the time the system will see it as if the song is bought with a different card every time.

Just a guess tho, idk how they can measure how people buy the songs. Pls don’t drag me if it’s not working:oops:

Bounty

I have youtube music, any tips on how to make playlists to organically get streams while I sleep or something? Lol

Archived