💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Get "Rain On Me" to #1 on the Hot 100

Arturo

Featured Posts

Guest vivre sa vie

If the leak is real, the song is EPIC! It deserves to be #1 for like....40 weeks!!!

aubrey plaza lol GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allan

Does Deezer count? I have a trial premium account there, because my Spotify trial already ended :selena:

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Allan said:

Does Deezer count? I have a trial premium account there, because my Spotify trial already ended :selena:

Yes

Allan
Just now, Arturo said:

Yes

I was about to edit my comment because I just read the info in the spoilers. Thank you nonetheless :hug:

alice911

I have a paid youtube music and spotify India paid account as well..how can i make sure all my streams from youtube and Spotify count for US Billboard????

Twitter

LETS GOOOO!!!

You wh0res better not let me down like y’all did Stupid Love. :triggered:

Arturo

Not sure why bundles are up early. Wait until the song is officially out to buy them.

ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

You wh0res better not let me down like y’all did Stupid Love. :triggered:

:green:

OT: Thanks Arturo for making this thread 

LaLa

If you are in the US but can't afford to buy multiple copies, the twitter account https://twitter.com/fundsforari linked above is also looking for people to distribute money to! Sign up through them and they will send you cash to buy the song

The way I’m buying the bundles, have Apple Music + Spotify, & I’m purchasing digital copies.

Love this for her she’s going to SWEEP. :billie:

Building on from OP's tips @Arturo

You can also purchase the single from 7Digital, Tidal's (slightly hidden) Download Store and Qobuz. 
7Digital and Qobuz will likely sell two copies of the single each. One will be an MP3, and one will be a 24-bit FLAC file, that costs a little extra (and so worth it - because I have SL in 24-bit high-resolution and there's a noticeable difference in quality on Macbook with earphones). 

Sometimes Amazon Music sell two duplicate copies of the single (like they did for SL). One is an MP3 album copy and the other is the actual single. Confusing, I know, but Amazon allowed me to buy two copies of Stupid Love. May be possible to purchase 3 copies this time around, now that the album track file will be on there too 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

All added together, you can purchase over 10 or so copies of ROM

lgsbchac
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Not sure why bundles are up early. Wait until the song is officially out to buy them.

Aren't they kind of like preorders? I mean we won't get the files until after the song is out so maybe the sales don't count until then either? I'm just asking because I already ordered mine before I saw this :enigma:

lgsbchac
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Aren't they kind of like preorders? I mean we won't get the files until after the song is out so maybe the sales don't count until then either? I'm just asking because I already ordered mine before I saw this :enigma:

PinkJelly

I’ve got Apple Music and get Amazon Music with my prime subscription, also just downloaded a 3 month trial of Spotify premium so will be streaming the F out of ROM - might even stretch to buying it on iTunes 

Archived