Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Get "Rain On Me" to #1 on the Hot 100

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

Hi Monsters the time has come again to fight like hell for a Gaga single to debut on the Hot 100 as high as possible.

First of all I want to welcome Arianators into this effort. Together we can get Ariana's 4th #1 debut and Gaga's 5th #1 song. :heart:
If Blinks can also help us debut Rain On Me at #1 this week then we can focus on getting Sour Candy to debut high during album week. I will be reaching out to big twitter accounts to spread this to all the fanbases. 

We are also aiming for a #1 debut in the UK. If you're in the UK don't use a VPN, you need your streams to count for the UK.

Streaming
Streaming is very important especially from a premium account. The streams are weighted about 1.5x stronger if they're from a paid account.
You can get FREE trials of Spotify and Apple Music below here for 3 months
Even without the trials, the accounts are only $9.99/month ($4.99 if you're currently in college)

Spoiler

Spotify: https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/
Apple Music: https://www.apple.com/apple-music/

Premium versions of Amazon Music Unlimited, Tidal, and Deezer will work as well

If you have one streaming service and don't have the other you can download the other and get a free trial.
You can play Rain On Me on Spotify from your Web Player on a desktop or laptop and you can play Rain On Me from your phone with Apple Music. 

Other streaming tips:

Spoiler

Don't put the song on repeat, you can make a playlist of other noncompetitive songs and add Rain On Me in it or you can stream from Today's Top Hits on Spotify or Today's Hits on Apple Music. Plays on these playlists will help keep the song high on these playlists for weeks to come.

Competition - Avoid streaming these songs for the week. No hate to any of these tracks they're competition for a reason! You can listen to them again next week :cool:

Spoiler

Rockstar, Say So, Toosie Slide (US & UK)
Savage, Blinding Lights (US only)

Sales
Sales are so important because they're so small compared to how they used to be that Billboard weighs each sale relatively quite a bit.
You can buy Rain On Me on multiple digital platforms:
1. iTunes:
2. Amazon: 
3. Google Play Store:
4. Ladygaga.com may offer a digital download (TBD)

In addition to digital sales, bundles will most likely be available by the time the song is out. They will be linked below. Bundles are a great help and helped the 2 most recent #1 debuts (Stuck With U and THE SCOTTS) debut at the top.
Buy as many bundles as you can SEPARATELY and then REDEEM THE DOWNLOAD EMAILED TO YOU 

In regards to sales, each fan can make a HUGE difference on the Hot 100 for roughly $10 by doing all of the above :) 

ALSO: If you live in the US, Rain On Me may be available on iTunes for 10 minutes prior to 9pm (PST)/12am(EST). PLEASE WAIT the 10 minutes until it's officially 9 pm or 12 am so the sale can count in the current tracking week :) 

INTERNATIONAL FANS:
The twitter account Funds for Ari is a safe and reliable way to donate the equivalent of a single ($1.29) so US fans can purchase the single on your behalf. Here's the account:
https://twitter.com/fundsforari

EDIT: Bundles are on the store early. Do not buy them right now. Buy them at 9pm PST/12 am EST

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

let’s gooo

luna’s advocate

Arturo

FAQs

Is #1 realistic?

Spoiler

Yes. Not only do the powers of 2 fanbases elevate the chances of this being a #1 debut but the #1 is extremely weak. When Stupid Love debuted even if it had more streams to catapult it to #2, #1 would have never been possible since The Box was doing almost 50 million streams per week at the time. Right now there is no dominant streaming song threat like that. 

I bought Rain On Me on iTunes, will my Apple Music streams count?

Spoiler

It's best to delete the song from your library and then continue streaming from Apple Music. Hit the pink button with 3 dots --> Remove --> Delete From Library. This only pertains to Apple Music users. If you don't have AM, disregard.

How many of my streams will count per day?

Spoiler

HDD has said that there's a cap on streaming which is why I say don't put the song on simple "replay". Those plays might be filtered out by Billboard/Nielsen. If you're manually restarting the song it should count. To make it easier give it plays from Today's Top Hits, New Music Friday, Gaga's Artist page and keep rotating

GagaStefi

What about the 4 purchases per card issue? Is that true or is it 4 purchases per transaction?

Arturo
1 minute ago, GagaStefi said:

What about the 4 purchases per card issue? Is that true or is it 4 purchases per transaction?

4 per card. Always do different transactions.

Lazz Monster

Let's go monsters!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5606267

We're far from the Shallow now

gumzy3000

The gay army is coming for this massive effort. I love it 

trolly troll troll

chromatigaga

Don't be put off by the high amount of points of the #1, the points system has changed so points are inflated 

Archived